Duelyst Forums

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

I wanted to make a picture with vodka for @phoenixtoasches, but I found out I have no vodka and whiskey is not that authentic.

So, behold! Me and my boardgames. I love 'em.

Starring (in case you wonder):

Upper row, from top to bottom, from left to right:
The Coup, Alternative Hanukkah (the game I designed myself for the local jewish community and then it got somehow printed and sold to other communities), Star Realms, Star Realms: Colony Wars, Poker, Some random chocolate candies, Citadels, Munchkin Cthulthu, Carcassone: Science and Magic, Settlers of Catan 6 players expansion, Scrabble, Star Wars X-wing.

Lower row, from left to right, from top to bottom: Settlers of Catan, Carcassone, Evolution (with all existing add-ons, my favourite boardgame), Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Rumble at Castle Tentakill (this one is crazy sh*t, I recommend), Pixel Tactics 1, Spyfall, Munchkin Apocalypse, DragonHeart (this one is stupid), Hive and dreaded Monopoly somewhere behind.

Behind my back (hidden) there is RummyKub.

Yeah, I am a nerdy nerd.

EDIT. Just noticed that I wear a “Game Master” T-shirt. Yeah, baby, I am.

The Coup is not Coup I assume?

This one:https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/131357/coup. But localised with different pictures (Russian style)

Lovely to see all your beautiful faces. I’m thinking of posting a photo, but I’m afraid that viewing my face won’t be such an aesthetic experience. :no_mouth:

Please don’t be shy :slight_smile:

It is the one I thought. Really good game, I was lucky enough to get the first edition imported with other images than the later Resistance / Scifi version (which I dislike a lot). https://boardgamegeek.com/image/1459143/coup

Yeah, people in this thread are underestimating @isbee’s promise!

thanks dude i appreciate it

When I first saw your upside down picture, I thought it was @oranos

I already posted one a while back, but here’s a less formal shot for the Isbee situation.

Does this count, @isbee?

that motion blur.

Did the radioactive lightning bite you? Or was it another superhero?

year-of-the-bunny child c:

Actually, A friend of mine was wearing a Spider-Man costume and the pic was taken before we watched Homecoming. I cropped him out of the picture because he doesn’t play Dooly.

4 more, if I am counting correctly

Am I allowed to post the faces of my friends who no longer play Dooly and/or have never used the forums?

makes sense why I can see a hand on your shoulder then.

He was wearing gloves though.

#sp00py

Here’s a picture of me on a camping trip last spring.

Thanks for doing this @isbee, I don’t look through old pictures nearly as much as I should!

Welp, you guys asked for it. The poll I made showed slight favoritism for the ‘silly Christmas picture’ so here it is:

I was talked into putting ornaments in my beard so I found some tiny, embarrassing ornaments and put 'em in. I’m also wearing a super tacky sweater, but you’re not allowed to see all of that.

Without the stupid eyes