With our previous Patch we forgot to mention some other updates!
- Buffs from Artifacts applied to Spirit of Valknu are now properly dispellable
- Psionic Strike effect (Sajj Bloodborn Spell) can now stack if cast multiple times in a single turn.
- AWESOME Shadowspawn (Lilithe Bloodborn Spell upgraded by Grandmaster Variax) – will now apply buffs to other Wraithlings even if all spawn spaces nearby the General are blocked.
- Text on Phoenix Fire Bloodborn Spell granted by Geomancer updated to correct text.
- Challenges that start with an active Bloodborn Spell will now properly reset the active state of the Bloodborn Spell when using the restart turn button.
- Added spell FX to many spells that were previously lacking them.
We expect these hotfixes be released sometime later on January 20th, 2017
- Fixed a visual issue where the mana bubble on Mana Spring Tiles would sometimes not disappear after the tile was taken.
- Fixed “mysterious artifact” sometimes showing up in Spirit Orbs or being drawn from Grincher If you received one of these artifacts, please contact Customer Support
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://news.duelyst.com/patch-1-79-hotfix/