[Not a Scam] Free Tokens for Everyone!

Your Nemes will no longer be memes.
T1 Feather Knight.
T2 Mechaz0r.
OP Rush minions.
Pure madness.
AND IT’S ALL PRISMATIC!

Also, I believe there is a way to play local multiplayer games (like Sandbox mode in Duelyst) over the Internet, and if so… Token Tourney, anyone?!

#thisisallyou’regettingforQ4sobestenjoyit

• I got the mod. Thanks!
  • Too sketchy for me, bro.
  • I didn’t want this mod.

0 voters

@halcyon98, how could you mistrust your old friend Anjo? Look at it this way: If I wanted to give you a virus, wouldn’t I try to hide that fact, instead of making it blatantly obvious? Unless by making it blatantly obvious I am actually trying to lower your guard so that you download the virus… :thonk:

Yo, @duzt or @cold52, can you verify the truth that is written all over that website: that it is not a virus?

LET THESE MORTALS SEE THE LIGHT!

[sigh] Is there a better way to attach a .js file? I just want a token tourney… :sob:

You want to try multi-class decks? I can do that too. I might even be able to give you cards that you don’t own (they would probably only work in Sandbox though, luckily for me).

HOW CAN YOU DENY SUCH POWER?!

Look at this starting hand and tell me you still don’t want my tokens:

• I still don’t want your tokens
  • OMG, I need your tokens NOW!

0 voters

This cool hack got me to #1 player in North America in under 3 hours!

This is better Q4 content than Counterplay could ever make!

Thanks Anjo!

Wow congrats you’re the first player to reply to this post besides anjo himself despite having almost 160 views!

5 mana 6/26 poggers

tried to open but did not work?

lol just kidding

Interesting… 15chars

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.