Duelyst Forums

New Skin Palette Swaps by Qaaz

Hello! My name is Qaaz and recently I’ve been making some palette swaps for different minions in Duelyst. For the most part, I’ve done neutral minions, as they match with most anything and don’t have a predetermined class color set that makes them blend in. I hope to continue making these as they offer a nice spice of life to the game that I quite enjoy. If anyone has any requests, I’d be glad to take them through my discord, which is Max “Qaaz”#0149. As I continue making these, I’ll be keeping this post updated, so check back every now and again for more new skins. Thanks!

MAGMAR

Brown Ripper

%5BBrown%5Df5_gibblegup%20Preview

VETRUVIAN

Sanguine Obelysk

%5BWhiteAndRed%5D%20f3_trifectaperfecta%20Preview

NEUTRAL

Black, Blue, And Gold Aethermaster

%5BBlackAndBlue%5D%20neutral_aethermaster%20Preview

Green Chaos Elemental

%5BGreen%5D%20neutral_chaoselemental%20Preview

Electric Jaxis
Jax Truesight

%5BBlackAndYellow%5D%20neutral_jaxtruesight%20Preview

Jaxi

%5BBlackAndYellow%5D%20neutral_jaxi%20Preview

Mini Jaxi

%5BBlackAndYellow%5D%20neutral_minijax%20Preview

Violet Saberspine Alpha

%5BAmethyst%5D%20f6_eldersaberspine%20Preview

Amethyst and Jade Purgatos

%5BAmethystAndJade%5D%20neutral_purgatos%20Preview

Pink and White Impervious Giago

%5BPinkAndWhite%5D%20neutral_thegreatprotector%20Preview

Neon Strike Mythron Wanderer

%5BNeonStrike%5D%20neutral_singletonmythron%20Preview

Instructions for using these palette swaps ingame:

When replacing modded skin files, always be sure to save a backup of the originals somewhere safe!

1. Save the gamefile of your choice to a safe folder, and rename it by removing the bracketed part at the beginning of the file (Ex. renaming “[Brown]f5_gibblegup” to “f5_gibblegup”).

2. Find your “units” folder under Duelyst > resources > app > src > resources > units.

3. Move the version of the unit into the units folder, and replace at destination.

These look awesome! I add them to the wiki: https://duelyst.gamepedia.com/Pixel_Art#Skin_Modding

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.