New-ish, suggestions for my Reva deck?

Hi! I joined Duelyst a long while ago, but put it down for awhile. So I’m still not the most experienced player. Now I started playing again, and I really fell in love with Songhai. I love Reva and her playstyle! I want to invest spirit into another deck, but I want to get my Songhai deck right first. I think it’s still missing something.

So, does anyone have any suggestions for this deck? While I’m still doing plenty of spell stuff, I’m not a fan of a deck mostly made of spells. I’ve tried it, and it’s not as fun for me. And I can usually get noticeable damage on the enemy General with the amount of spells I do have. But maybe I’ve been lucky! if you think otherwise, I’m open to any suggestions.

Guys, we got one damn hipster here

I’m not a pro, I lurk in Gold so I can’t tell if it’s good but it sure looks fun and different! I bet you’d love to have Geomancer in this deck too.

Your deck doesn’t have enough minions you can play at 2 mana. I would add another chakri avatar and 3x Katara. Some of the cards you’re running are outclassed by other cards, for instance Phoenix Fire > Saberspine Seal, Ki Beholder > White Widow and Dancing Blades > Firestarter. You can find some strong Reva lists at http://www.bagoum.com/tierlist.html. You can also find an up to date deckbuilder there, duelystdb isn’t updated anymore unfortunately.

LOL. It is fun!! Can’t say my win rate is kayne’s best, but I’m also a noob lolol. I’ll have to snag Geomancer once it’s out, it looks like it’d be an awesome addition, thanks!

Okay 0: good to know, thanks for the heads up!! & ty for linking the website, I was definitely struggling finding a list of updated reva decks xD

Just wanted to say the website is awesome xDD The Reva decks on there seem more similar to my deck than the Reva decks I saw on the other site. Helps a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.