New guy reporting in ^^

Hey there everybody ^^ I used to be around a long time ago under the Name Aethersworn (or at least I’m sure I was) but since the neither website nor the game recognized my email I had to create a new account. I hope that’s okay and won’t get me in trouble ^_^’ I just started playing Duelyst today and am really glad it#s finally avaible on Steam and for Firefox. I’m enjoying the game a lot so far and I’m looking forward to playing with you.

One of the things I hope to see in this game would be flavour texts on the cards and more pieces of lore in-game. I really like getting into the lore side of games and build theme decks and the like. Aside from card and strategy games I also enjoy tabletop games and roleplaying both in text form and pen and paper, and I’m a big fan of sci fi, steampunk and creative fantasy settings.

Welcome to the forums!

The devs are planning on adding lore to every card in the game (eventually) and all the lore in the codex is done, it just takes them a long time to input it. So expect more lore soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: