(New and Improved) Shimewaza -- Provoke Songhai

Inspired by a forum post I saw a few days ago, I decided to take the Provoke Songhai idea one step further:

Lady Locke.

While Wood-Wen is perfectly well, Lady Locke with our minions with give us even more Provoke per deck. It’s a simple backstab deck through and through, but with Provokes, your opponent can’t exactly move out of your choke. (Fun Fact: Shimewaza is the name of the choke in Judo. The more you know.)

THE DECK

Credits to @seraphicreaper for the original idea.

The way you play should be pretty simple, just don’t provoke until your dudes are in a backstab position. Then, you Wood-Wen and buff as you please. Alternatively, use Lady Locke to put your minions IN the backstab position, so even if they attack they take the bonus backstab damge.

Easy-peasy.

BONUS FINISHER: Hamon + Wood-Wen. Could be fun.

Provback Mountain

why no obscuring blow? It seems like it’d be perfect for this deck, giving everything backstab :smile:

If you look at my dudes, they pretty much all have backstab and those who don’t, won’t need it. I’m considering dropping Hamon for Zendo though.

Thanks for the credit. I like the Lady Locke idea, but due to my lack of spirit, would be unable to obtain them. I was considering putting out a deck idea that I used to run months ago due to some recent cards being added. I’m gonna wait for the surprise until I see how my next orb(s) work out. :slight_smile:

Lemme know how ya do! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.