Duelyst Forums

Never mind I love it now, leave me alone

You know @philbuni I have an autotipper script installed so I tip everybody even people I don’t like and would never tip. I do it because more gold is always a nice thing, trying to help others getting a bigger collection because I already have a full one.

So that’s no reason to insult me as a “piece of shit” and “to suck your dick” and threaten me with rape and you giving me your tip.
It is not the Duelyst community, it is you who has a problem. You have a very toxic behaviour and I recommend you getting some help.

Here the clip, I watched the VOD afterwards because I wondered about the concede:

Wow, this guy has some nerve. I’ll just leave this little thing here so the irony can (hopefully) induce some self awareness.

Are you pointing out the tweet? cause that " emoticon spam God King Fartnite" is far more horrendous :joy:

Trying to be politically relevant on Twitter only to be superficial and hypocritical? Yes please!

Moria’s the David Bowie wannabe right?

yeah. would have been a really cool villain if she didn’t run like naruto.

Wait, he’s an adult? I thought he was like, seven.

Agreed here, I’m also surprised. Looks like a person in mid thirties. Idiocy in childhood is annoying, but understandable, idiocy in adulthood makes me sad.

Is it the same guy we talked about a few weeks ago?For whichs rank i asked?

I think that’s Peshay.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.