Need help with my 3xDOOM deck

welcome to the club

run 3 abju, 3 forger, 3 void pulse, 3 mystic, 3 herald, 3 rejuvinator, 3 doom, fill the rest with removal and personal techs

i personally love 3 woodwen and 3 sinister silhoutte, provoke + cannot be attacked works more often than you’d think

You should be more interested in summoning Lady when you have Priestess alive. All deathwatched wraithlings become 2/2 with provoke. Or you may just play her with Lil BBS. Very funny, I use her in a couple of decks.

yeah this combo is op af i saw it on youtube and i need to try it

what do you think about this? Heal 72 or more if sun seer/purgatos work. Also wood-wen+silhouette for best taunt in the game :stuck_out_tongue:

You are going to join the Healyonar is OP thread when you face one, with that much heals in your deck :laughing:.

Out of your dozens of improbable decks of the past two weeks, I would really try this one if I had any Dooms. Desolator is missing from your healing maelstrom.

No hard removal.

Low curve and no hand refill.

Soo… out of these we could take out:
Healing Mystic
Fizzling Mystic
Void pulse
RX
Add in:
Chackram
DT/punish
Inking surge/Vellum
Crypto
There is also a lockdown combo with Bloodmoon priestess, but I wont tell you how to execute it

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.