Theoretically, it shouldn’t be that bad:
- Xho’s a decent pet.
- Calculator has a really cool interaction with second self. Example: If you have 2 yuns in your hand and play calculator - second self - calculator, the first calculator will be a 11/9, and the second calculator will be a 21/17.
- Songhai’s cards makes running away difficult.
I then lost 6 out of 7 games. So… I need help with this.
Here’s what I’ve got so far:
- Crimson coil didn’t work out very well, since pet health is low.
- Unfortunately, the calculators were being removed immediately. I needed something else to bait the dispel/removal, so I added Ki Beholders. (The one game I won was thanks to Ki Beholders + a lucky Pandatentiary from Xho)
- Flamewreath - Jux often needs to hold on to a couple cards in the hand to make an effective combo, which clashes against calculator, where you want to hold on to pets. (Not sure about this, might try it out a second time.)
What would you recommend?