Duelyst Forums

Most balanced game ever

Restore 4 health to a minion and deal 4 damage to everything around it, dispel a 2x2 area, destroy all minions in a 3x3 area, deal 2 damage to everything, destroy all minions with 3 or less attack, deal 8 damage to anything, deal 8 damage to everything in the middle column, deal 4 damage to everything on your starting side, deal damage twice the number of spells you cast this game and so on. Just a few examples.

Now look at Vetruvian, deal 2 damage to the enemy general and everything around it. Such balance, much wow.

When fix? Never? Oh. No wonder this game died.

lol out of all the things to be salty about and you pick spiral technique, wp

7 Likes

Vetruvian is one of the stronger factions right now.

They have the best removal with Blood of Air and Sandswirl Reader which generates infinite value. Their Golem package is also the best, such drawing power (not to forget First Wish). Not even mentioning Fault.

Not sure a Vet player is allowed to complain about balance :wink:

Some of your examples are pretty funny. They all are cards you can play around though.

Holy Immo: Position like against Frenzy
Sunbloom: Position your important minions not in a 2x2 field.
Aperion’s Claim: Position not all of your minions in a 3x3 field.
Tempest: Don’t only play minions with 2 health or don’t attack if you fear a Tempest. Keep your hand full to refill your board.
Plasma Storm: Have something with more than 3 attack. Keep your hand full to refill your board.
Spiral Technique: Well that’s a 8 mana card which deals 8 damage. Very expensive. But if they get to 8 mana and you are relatively low on health stay above 8. Don’t attack with your general if not absolutely necessary.
Glacial Fissure: Don’t go in the middle row. Play a minion in front of you if you fear Mesmerize.
Avalanche: Don’t play all of your stuff on your opponent’s side. Removal sucks if you can’t kill all / most of your opponent’s board because it is expensive.
Mantra Firestorm: Pressure them with your minions, don’t attack with your general, block their ways to teleport away. It is not a top deck and there are reasons for that.

11 Likes

Vet removal is a fucking joke, so are the buffs and dmg spells.

Did I stumble into the next tier of advanced trolling where people are trying to paint Vetruvian as being underpowered?

Also did OP just compare other faction epics and legendary spells to a 2 mana common card? Now I’m all for having a good discussion but at least approach it in good faith.

8 Likes

Dude, serious talk: you kidding right?

4 Likes

what did i just read?

2 Likes

If this is next level trolling you are doing It right.
If you are serious that i highly suggest you to watch more experienced people Play and learn the principles of deck building and positioning. You’ll realize that this cards are fine

2 Likes

Hmm…Deal 5 dmg to all isolated enemies in the same faction that can give THorn Blast… yea underpowered

2 Likes

You have less IQ than non-Vet factions have removal options.

Starting a copypasta.

Restore 4 health to a minion and deal 4 damage to everything around it, dispel a 2x2 area, destroy all minions in a 3x3 area, deal 2 damage to everything, destroy all minions with 3 or less attack, deal 8 damage to anything, deal 8 damage to everything in the middle column, deal 4 damage to everything on your starting side, deal damage twice the number of spells you cast this game and so on. Just a few examples.

Now look at Vetruvian, deal 2 damage to the enemy general and everything around it. Such balance, much wow.

When fix? Never? Oh. No wonder this game died.

5 Likes

Oh look, the guy who can only troll and insult is back. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Bone Swarm is my favorite spell. I’ll kill you

5 Likes

When you hate Songhai so bad you develop selective amnesia :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Who is that guy? It feels to me as if there is a story behind that image :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I haven’t read that correctly. OP is right his version would not be balanced at all :smiley:

3 Likes

The one who complained about Diablo immortal. Let me get the quote.
Edit: He said:“Hey, is this some kind of Aprils fools joke?” After which followed the response of “dO yOu NoT hAvE pHoNeS?”

1 Like

Let me give you examples in Vertruvian:
1mana +1/+1 free cycle
2 mana +2/+2 rush enemy face
4 mana deal 5 to isolated enemies
5 mana remove an enemy minion ANYWHERE
5 mana punish column positioning
6 mana Central column is infinite value
5 mana 3/4 bounce an enemy and create infinite value.
5 mana 3/3 board wipe
4 mana 4/4 deal dmg to joined enemies+can give blast
Edit: oh, and bone swarm? Incredible early game swarm punisher

4 Likes

Magmar has a lot tho

3 Likes