Duelyst Forums

[MOD] Ludicrous Prismatic Visual Effects

Do you have Prismatic cards?

Of course you have some. But you don’t play them, because what’s the point? There’s a visual effect around them, but it’s a subdued, faded, depressing haze.

Prismatic Vale Hunter just looks like it’s standing there, in a vaguely uncomfortable lingering fart.

:nauseated_face:

I SAY: NO MORE!

Here’s a mod to unleash the full power of the Prism

Summon a Prismatic unit and get an instant multicolored seizure of pure ecstasy.

:fireworks::sparkler: Ludicrous Prismatic VFX download :fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks:

How to install?

• Unzip the archive on the same disk as your Duelyst install
  • Run the .bat file
  • DONE!

A screenshot doesn’t do it any justice, you have to see it live.

fm%20x64

Thanks to @boronian for the beta test feedback!

14 Likes

Thanks for doing the mod, it is a great addition to the ones we already have :slight_smile:

And thanks for asking me to help!

I will show it on stream in the near future!

2 Likes

I did a quick video of the less ludicrous version of the mod (because it is the one installed right now), because @bepoest is right, you have to see it live.

Edit: I did another video with the full mod.

3 Likes

Very nice work! Since we rarely (if ever) get updates to the game files, I will probably start using the scripts and mods again.

This is good stuff. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I created a backup folder with a txt file which includes all mod lines I like so it takes 1 minute to change a new Duelyst to the modded state I prefer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I… I don’t know if I want this

3 Likes

Of course you want this. Just grab your prismatic general, and get pumped up by rainbow explosions everytime you use your BBS!

You can’t lose anymore. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I edited my post above and added another video to show the full mod. It deserves that :smiley:

2 Likes

this…this is beautiful.

i am having a seizure

3 Likes

oh hey that actually does look better

2 Likes

This is the kind of quality content I came here for

3 Likes

I wish the prismatic effect was like strobe lighting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.