I’m thinking about what rule/equation can define the best minion related to his attack/defence.
For instance I will say that 2/3 (healing mystic) better than 1/4 (Hazure herald) intuitively or 3/3 is better than 4/2. Of course others features have to be taken in account like Charge or ranged etc. But I want to understand what parameters affect those stats.
Maybe there is a too much things to consider and it’s maybe an irrelevant thread. But to my mind there is several main parameters and others negligible.
Here I try to put important parameters:
- The early/mid deal 1 damage (bloodtear alchemyst, Blistering Skorn)
- General 2 attack
- The class early removal (martyrdom, phoenix fire, falicus, Natural selection ,…)
- The meta trend (agressive or control)
- basic common features (ranged, charge, provoke, frenzy)
- TBD …
Now I will try to analyse further each point segregated.
- This parameter allows me to say that a 3/3 is potentially a 6 damage to general or 3 damage and one early removal or a mid removal. So it’s way better than a 4/2 which is a 4 damage to general or mid removal.
- Obvious thought :
- 3/2 ranged is better than a 2/3
- 4/1 charge better than 3/2
- provoke 1/4 better than 2/3 than others i / j with i+j = 5
I would like some help to complete and revise those thought.
Sorry for my fluent frenglish.