Duelyst Forums

Miguel's Miscellaneous Memes

Bruh I’m hitting up Mexico in two weeks for a long awaited vacation away from my 60 hour work weeks.

1 Like

Sorry, I ate all the cheese myself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Enjoy your vacation! Wow, 60 h/week is just nonsensical from employee well-being perspective. I hope you have a good time away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha! You’re telling me. But thanks, I certainly will man.

2 Likes

Bombastic bumping

3 Likes

Calcifying Crusade

Since I got carried away by my earlier Strategos ideas for a Calculator build, I never had time to test a “proper” Casio Lyonar deck. So, here it is in all its glory: if you’d really like to get MASSIVE Calculators out and don’t care much about anything else, boi this is definitely your deck. Slo and Fiz are some of the beefiest faction pets there are, and we bring the usual suspects Mantella, Yun, Rawr, Amu, Fighting Spirit as well as Holy Immo to fully benefit from Brome’s bbs and all those 1-mana pets lying around in your action bar. Add Aegis Barrier to give poor old Casio some protection and Magnetize for some memetastic finishing moves, and voilá: it’s basically human (or pet?) lottery with your opponent to see who is professional enough to draw better (or to play Vetruvian) each game. T2 50 points worth of stats ez :lyogiggle:

Wr was 14-6 (70 %) in the forgotten wasteland of Silver.

3 Likes

Oh and btw if you’ve ever wondered what that alternative Calculator skin is for… this. This is what it’s for.

2 Likes

it has found purpose.

1 Like

For A E S T H E T I C.

2 Likes

Well I still use the skin for my Abyss decks too, dunno but feels like it kinda stands out there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

fits with golden sarlac too let’s not forget

1 Like