Merry Christmas everyone :)

I’ve never been good with words, so I’m not gonna post a whole wall of text, but hey, it’s Christmas, so I wish you all the best :smile:

Likewise!
Happy holidays everyone, and have a Good New Year! :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

I wish everyone happy holidays and exceptional luck on their new years’ monthly pulls :?)

Merry Christmas everyone, not just myself but everyone at CPG wishes you a happy holidays! :smiley:

http://bakki.deviantart.com/art/Duelyst-Happy-Holidays-653005081

happy holidays to everyone!

Merry Christmas to all of you - even if you don’t celebrate it in your country!

I was celebrating Christmas for four times in Thailand and can everyone tell it’s worth trying it out. Even if the Thais are mostly Buddhists they know what their Christian tourists need to be happy these days! And Christmas under palm trees has it’s special flavour.

Have some nice holidays wherever you are!!!

Man, thanks for that, I am certainly needing some luck on the pulls

Merry everything to everyone!

Happy Christmas :smiley:

Merry Christmas. Hope everyone has an amazing day.

Happy Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas, guys! This forum is quite a nice place and I hope you will have great holidays!

Joyous Winter Festivities! (Or Summer festivities if you happen to be in the Southern Hemisphere)

Merry Christmas everyone! If you live in Australia, thank you for suffering with me in this heat :smiley:. I’m being cooked from the outside in.

Merry Christmas all! :slight_smile:

Yay happy faith in humanity returning time! Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas ! May your orbs be filled with legendaries and your topdecks always lethals :wink:

Merry Christmas, I know you will all be excited to open your gifts, but we must remember the true meaning of Christmas.

On this day, 2016 years ago, a series of events took place, which lead to the creation of our lord and saviour in the past year. The creation of the marble god serpenti. May his long neck bless you with good fortune into the new year. Amen :pray:

Merry Christmas and may the North Star guide you to our lord and savior makantor Jesus