Duelyst Forums

MDL Week 1 Decklist 3-0, Pet Songhai

Pets OP Kappa

So this is just a quick update of a deck I played during the first week of the Meltdown League. While I did end up 3-0 for week 1 the score is deceptive since 1 of those were a bye and well, it being week one so people are still getting a feel for the format and their opponents.

So anyway, this also happens to be the list I used most in my climb to Diamond this month so for anyone looking to try a fun Songhai Pet build or just want to mess around with the concept some more, have at you :stuck_out_tongue:

AMA

6 Likes

Help, I cannot draw calculator and cannot get wins.

4 Likes

I guess you could say I did the math.

4 Likes

wait, we can sidedeck?

1 Like

Yes?

15 characters

2 Likes

:facepalm: i am an idiot

3 Likes

Fifteen Characters

2 Likes

I see Grimes chilling at the sideboard :eyes:

1 Like

Grimes is actually a fantastic SB card against some matchups as it generally is one of the more removal resistant cards you can deploy. It’s rather awkward dispelling or using removal on something that already spawned another minion or having to remove the thing it spawned instead of grimes itself.

2 Likes

Grimes was always in my top 5 list of single card tempo plays ngl, alongside Q’orrhl’ma’a and a few others

1 Like

Q’? But why?

3 Likes

Because he is a noob it’s an amazing card, obviously. 6 mana develop a rebuke target which does absolutely nothing to affect the current board state: the definition of tempo.

7 Likes

I think you should play MDL so you can release that pent up frustration in a constructive way.

5 Likes

I have bigger fish to fry. brushes

1 Like

Dude, are you being a dick to newbies again? Cummun bruh

1 Like

There are no newbies in this thread, to be fair.

4 Likes

That was clearly sarcasm and questioning limango’s statement.

3 Likes

Well I’m read less sarcasm and more just questioning in general. But Q is a negative tempo play no matter how you cut it. Which also isn’t exactly relevant in this exact thread but w/e.

Point was here’s a pet list for people who want it, feel free to close the thread since it’s purpose has been served.

1 Like

What the hell are people running this MDL?

1 Like

Clearly not cultured enough imo

1 Like