Matron Faie/ mech wanderer deck help

I can’t do it.

It all started with a Matron deck in the vein of Hideatsu.

Matron is bad. She’s too expensive, doesn’t stop ability damage, has a weak body and requires obtuse positioning. For these reasons I must make a deck with her that can win. please help.

I never played Matron before, but if I were you, I would go for a maximum ramp list with Crystal Wisp, Malicious Wisp, MDG, and Shivers to get her out as fast as possible. Even the weakest minion will be a surprise when it comes out 3 turns earlier than it should.

well if you wanted immunity, burn faie decks like yours usually go for concealing shroud. So if you’re sticking with a faie deck, run that AND matron.
and since you’re running concealing shroud, you might as well run artifacts like snowpiercer

and since matron does not prevent artifact breakage

something that gains value without your general attacking is a good idea.

Also this is mech wanderer Kara. Could use some tips on the non mech pieces

my suggestion for this one is simple: delete this deck. mechs are super terrible when you don’t commit to them(which is what you’re doing by having only 1 copy of each).

and when i say terrible, i mean you wont achieve anything even on a meme level. just look at replicant: are you really going to put a 2 mana 2/2 vanilla on your deck or any deck for that matter?

Mech in Wanderer seems really weird. How about running them in a Zoo Kara deck with Echo Deliverant?

Bringing out me mechazor is just a l0l. This deck just spams midrange mechs. Zor + hailstone have resulted in mechazor once in 20ish matches.

It carried me through silver :clown_face:

okay let me make it simpler for you:
you only have 4 minions that give mechazor progress
you’d need to summon z0r and hope he dies with a mechazor related card.

your chances of dropping mechazor in less than 7 turns are only slightly above winning the lottery. If you have that much good luck, then good for you. you can have your

But if you don’t, consider this:
a lot of these mech minions have non-mech counterparts that have stats that are 50% to 300% better.

take a look at canon of mechazor’s counterpart
this can singlehandedly win you games in low-level play.

This adds so much in the way of

if you want another example, then take a loot at this

this is practically a 5/4 frenzy minion. make the enemy attack again and it scales to 8/4
,and again 11/4

Well, whatever. It carried him through silver. Git gud, @cloudfrog, you, noob. You know nothing of mechs :rofl:

And you forgot about Feralu. It’s like his deck has all its stats buffed by additional 1/1. Always.

And, btw, Chassis is nowhere to be found. I guess cause it’s too slow. The deck summons triple Mechaz0rs every game at 5 mana turn, I guess. It’s THAT powerful.

Yeah, I’m being an asshole today.

It has a chasis. I didn’t import it from in game. I was at work. @cloudfrog the whole point is to be a meme of absurd levels. Winning is secondary. That said, mech wanderer is perhaps the most absurd wanderer deck available. Kara bbs + wanderer just gives it enough stats to actually pull out some wins. Omega, silver rexx deliverant wanderer and lottery mechazor make some pretty beef bodies. Not exactly top decks, but decent enough with +2/+2 to deal decent damage. 4/4 2 mana isnt complete garbage. I was thinking 2-3 replecants might be good For omega, or like mirrorim.