Mark II Skin Sale – Duelyst

![general-skin-sale1920x1080|690x388](/uploads/duelyst/original/2X/5/5cf89c06f065e08a6eca3500cd95251910307b7d.jpg) Beginning on Friday, August 11th at 11:00 AM PDT until Monday, August 14th at 11:00 AM PDT, Duelyst players can take advantage of this sale to get more value out of their Diamonds! All of our Mark II General Skins will be on sale for 50% off. Upgrade your look by picking up your favorite skins for just 400 Diamonds! This sale will only be available from August 11th at 11:00 AM PDT until Monday, August 14th at 11:00 AM PDT, so make sure to get your skins now!

I wanna see Reva riding a Heartseeker pls

@ThanatosNoa caught Emil’s hands quickly.

I want Vaafu

End of story.

Just get the mod

I want official ones :confused:

Cause I play only at browser (since the standalone broke for some reason)

Except the breaking part.

Sorry, but this is still in poor taste to me. There has still been ZERO response and update about what’s going on about other countries, who may be (or already has been) restricted from playing, and if they are still able to purchase things.

Only the diamond price has been reduced, right?

Say no more. Stormshade’s response is here.

No more Diamonds - I’m F2P now.
Sorry CPG - unchain from Bamco and you’ll see my money again.

Edit: Alplod’s back in near future - good to read. But it was just the tip of the iceberg. I don’t mess with Diamonds. They’re a girls best friend but I’m a boy.

I’d assume being able to play is involved with his moving out of russia? I do not know, but the list is provided.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.