LORE CONTEST POLL(s)/QUESTIONNAIRE

So as promised, here’s a poll(s) about the Duelyst Lore Contest, how it’s been and where it (might) be going (IF THERE IS NO POLL AFTER A QUESTION, IT IS A QUESTION MEANT TO BE ANSWERED VIA COMMENT):

So far, what are your overall opinions on the Lore Contest?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Other (please comment if so)

0 voters

How have the prompts been so far?

On a scale from 1-5, how likely would you be to participate (aka post a submission) in a future Lore Contest?

0 voters

What’s your favorite part of the Lore Contests?

How would you feel about an extension in the amount of time allotted to the Lore Contests? (From 1 month to 3 months)

• Good
  • Bad
  • Other

0 voters

In your opinion, how does the Lore Contests work to enrich, dampen, or not effect your Duelyst enjoyment/experience?

If you were the host, how would you improve the Lore Contests?

And lastly,how many of you were only interested in the Contest because of how seemingly easy it was to earn a prize?

No poll on “what’s your fav part of the lore contest?”

That spoiler tag has nothing to do with my motivations I swear

Nup. You want one?

Idc, but it feels weird you asking the question but there is no poll.

Alrighty, here’s an extra poll, courtesy of Trap @epicflygon:

What’s your favorite part of the Lore Contest?

• Wacky Prompts
  • Community Made Lore
  • Rewards
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

i like voting in polls

Seconded
15chars

Ohp!

Almost forgot to ask what you guys’ opinion would be if I were to change the 1st place title to something other than Loremaster

• Good
  • Bad
  • Other

0 voters

While I think this would be difficult, I think more media would be best (sculpture rant)

it might be a little late, but a was partial to calling it “loreweaver” in line with the card and the fact that its making something instead of “mastering” it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.