LOOK MAH! I made an Animated card!

Hey folks! So, I made some artwork for the December card design contest (which is optional), that being the case I wanted to share my pixel art. So without further ado, here it is, hope you like it!

• This image will be updated as I continue to work on it.
Card Artwork, huzzah!

P.s. card design is subject to change.

Is it going to get an Idle animation? :slight_smile:

Really looks good, you did a bice job. But the walking isn’t smooth :confused: Is it intended, as it is heavy?

Yeah, I wanted a sense of weight to the walk, but I’ll still be working on it. I just felt like this was at a shareable state.

This is a good skin for visionar or kolossus.
If this was polished up, I’d definitely sink in 2k spirit just to craft this as a card skin.

I definitely want to add more states to it, but the main goal was the walk for practice.

Oh, okay! Again, that’s some awesome work, really like it.

Thanks dewize! :smiley: I’m glad.

Haha, no prob dude :slight_smile:

It somehow reminds me of Power Rangers megazord, and I started hearing the main theme in my head :grin:

Great Moves! Keep it up! Proud of you! :smiley:
The art and actions just need to refined and smoother and you’ll be looking at a beauty!

Made some shading changes and added more animated bits.

dude this is looking fantastic, love it. keep up the amazing work.

Nice artwork there. I do think you need some more frames for that head, but this is quite amazing already. Here’s hoping for a fight animation.

Hmm, not sure what happened to the head (it was a bit smoother), photoshop derps sometimes when I’m editing. Thanks for the heads up! If I can survive finals week here in college I’ll see about that fight animation :disappointed_relieved:.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.