1: Just go face with echo for 6 dmg
2: Use kara to destroy the well to her right,
3:use the snowchaser to destroy the well to his right
4:Summon metaltooth on the space the well snowchaser destroyed used to be
5:Use jammer to destroy the well provoking metaltooth(you do this now to prevent the second tooth from spawning next to the 4th well)
6:trade into the discharge with metaltooth to get rid of that pesky well to the enemy general"s left
7:move the 2nd tooth next to the enemy general
8: summon silver above metaltooth(to the enemy general"s left)
9:trade tooth into the enemy general
10:move the first silver where tooth died and trade
11:move the clone of silver next to the enemy general to finish her off
This only has a 66% succeschance because silver has 3 spaces it can spawn in and one would cause it to be provoked by the last well
I am not sure if there is a 100% solution
This took me very long to figure out-probably the hardest duelyst puzzle i have seen. I almost failed because i did not pay enough attention to the idea of destroying a discharge to get rid of your own wells. There is no way i would have figured it out with the turn-timer
*actually easyer 100% solution:
1:place metaltooth to the top-right of the well above echo
2:trade into the discharge at the top of the center-columm. If the second metaltooth spawned in a way that makes him unable to attack the enemy general do it with that metaltooth
3: move the surviving metaltooth next to the enemy general
4:summon silver where your own gravity well used to be(which got destroyed by discharge)
5:trade with tooth
6:move echo where tooth used to be and trade
7:use your 2 silvers to finish the enemy general
That seems correct, I can’t understand your first line though? Silver?
fixed-i meaned echo
Both are mechs and have silver color-so it is natural to mix them up k?
I am sorry, I am only asking for clarity. It is a puzzle after all.
- Snowchaser hits to the right.
- Kara hits to the right.
- Decepitbot hits general. (6)
- Echo moves up and left and hits general. (12)
- Summon Metaltooth up and right of enemy general.
- Summon Silver on one of the spaces the extra Metal could of spawned but didn’t.
- Hit general with the Metaltooth you summoned, opening up its space. (14)
- Move in the Silver you summoned and hit. (21)
Echo’s ability isn’t needed at all here, we just need a 6+ damage body there.
NM… didn’t not see the Decipibot was stunned.
Deceptibot is stunned
Can’t find anything that isn’t a variation on your second one. This way was easier for me to see because I could use enemy spawns as they are to see where was stuff would spawn. It meant my spawns each time were in 1 of 2 places, both of which were good.
- Summon Metaltooth to right of enemy general and hit with that Metal.
- Move Echo into that spot and hit.
- Move second Metal to spot above and right of enemy general, if it didn’t already spawn there.
- Summon Silver above Metal.
- Metal hits charge next to it, killing him and own grav well.
- Move Silver you summoned into grav well spot and hit.
- Move other spawned Silver into Metaltooth spot and hit.
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.