Legendaries in Gauntlet

How are the card drops figured out in gauntlet? I keep running in to vetruvians with 1-3 rawr’s while i’m lucky to get a legendary at all, let alone a useful one. I always assumed everyone got the same amount of commons, rares, epics, and legendaries, but i seem to be mistaken. Also why the hell aren’t the drops in gauntlet equal like every other draft i’ve seen?

Its randomly chosen.

Each specific pick number is either “Common or better” (which includes basics) or “Rare or better” according to the game. In Gauntlet, you get around 8 or so “Rare or better”, and the rest are common or better. You might get 1 “Epic or better” but I haven’t checked enough data to be sure."

Keep in mind that the “or better” means that you COULD get a pick of higher rarity in that slot.

There are no guaranteed legendaries, but you can get them in one of the other types of slots if you’re lucky.

Also keep in mind that superb drafts of a good player can stay in the circulation much-much longer than the average deck. 3 Rawrs is a good start to aim for 7 wins, or even 12, while a mediocre deck may only get into 3-5 matches.

yeah Luck is a bigger thing in Gauntlet mode :slight_smile: which makes it funny in its own way. Playing Gauntlet is relaxing

You don’t need legendaries in gauntlet. For example as Lyonar if you have bunch of this cards :
-Windblade Adept
-Silverguard Knight
-Ironcliff Guardian
-Azurite Lion
also 2 Divine Bonds
and if you are lucky 2 Holy Immolations
and this deck will do 12 with no problem if you have just avarage skills.
As Lyonar, Vanar, Vetruvian you don’t need Legenderies. I have about 76% win rate with all factions so all of them balanced in Gauntlet.

Holy imo is freaking broken in Gauntlet :sob:

Also Divine Bond is only win condition that can be picked easly. Other factions in gauntlet doesnt have win conditions like Lyonar.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.