Kickstarter physical rewards question 2.2.2017

It’s me again, asking for information regarding the kickstarter rewards. Any updates on:

1. Artbook
  2. Poster
  3. “alternate” faction/unit colors
  4. Soundtrack
  5. figurines

I may be missing some more items, but this is just off the top of my head. Estimated Delivery date for these items was December 2014 for what it’s worth

I believe the physical art book is no more, and I know for a fact that the faction skins were scrapped due to the high number of units in the game now, and the fact that the game is less squad based than originally intended. I believe there is still a digital art book that they’re working on getting out, but idk about the rest.

wait…can you give me a source regarding the physical art book being no more? If that is indeed true, I’m really going to lose my shit.

Thanks for the reply

Hi Mortis, it’d be best if you could send us in a support ticket here https://duelyst.uservoice.com/ from there we can better update you on the Kickstarter stuff! Thanks.

Please give me an email so that I may have direct conversation with whomever is responsible.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.