Introducing Team Duelysts: JuveyD & Wintermu7e – Duelyst

Introducing Team Duelysts: JuveyD & Wintermu7eby Counterplay Games / October 9, 2016

We’re very excited to announce Richard Heyne (aka. JuveyD) and Ethan Roth (aka. Wintermu7e) will be joining our team!

Both Richard and Ethan have been indelible pillars in the Duelyst community. Besides being S-Rank staples, they’ve helped and run many Duelyst events and streams.

Richard Heyne will focus on Community Programming, Broadcast, Tournament Logistics, and Operations. Behind the scenes, he’ll be developing new programs for you to participate and enjoy.

Ethan Roth will be joining our Balance Testing and Data Analysis initiatives. He’ll further bolster our systems/game design as we release new card expansions.

They’re both incredibly awesome people, so be sure to say hi to them on Discord!

Ethan’s Favorite Games: Guild Wars, Final Fantasy 8, Lisa: the Painful RPG

Richard’s Favorite Games: Diablo II, Dark Souls, Asheron’s Call

Game Info Media Contact Us

© Counterplay Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://news.duelyst.com/introducing-team-duelysts-juveyd-wintermu7e/

It’s nice that they’re letting diamond players become devs as well. I see that they wanna understand how people feel about the game in all the different divisions Kappa.

Wintermu7e likes WC3!? Immediately my new favourite. Woooooo!

Diamond players?

For science and soup.

Wint plays Lisa? I’m still recovering from my nip choice. =S

Wait. Does this mean that Ethan gets to stream more or less now? Don’t know what I’ll do if I can’t get my Loli-byssian King fix D: We listen to Dynatron and get salty about Kron, and all that other good mess

Having known good players in the balancing team is always good for the game’s health. When on the one side you have smart players that only care about balance and on the other one the people who care more about the feel of the cards and how they effect players of various skills, it’s way easier to find that middle ground.

I don’t know much about JD because well, it’s just easier to notice people who are not behind the scenes. I’ll be expecting that ingame tournament mode now.

Gz to both.

This post remembers me at times where I already had Starhorn emote…

Good to see people from the scene being part of the dev team!