Immortal Vanguard - Neutral Metaltooth and Q'orrhlma'a

Ready yourselves for the S.I.L.V.E.R Rush! (Yes, it gives Rush to all mechs, as this card’s effect gives it a KEYWORD which the keyword will be spread to other mechs via. Silver)

Just in case we have non-believers:

and the other thing that sometimes destroys entire decks (lol) potentially lots of cards (only removes minions):

I thought CPG didn’t want to touch effects that destroyed people’s decks? Or perhaps that was only applicable to the action bar. Regardless, certainly surprised with bless you, and possibly worried about Metaltooth, though I’ll have to see how each pans out in-game.

oh look, they packaged the problem and the answer together

The phrasing of NEGS(not even gonna spell) makes it sound like they have 3+ player modes incoming

…Kworlma? Is that how you pronounce that?

You know what, I’m just going to call it Shub-Niggurath. That’s easier to say, and, like an Old God, it devours the weak.

Metaltooths are terrible without some kind of support. They’re a worse true strike, and the only reason that ever sees the light of day is because sun sisters are a thing now. But besides the obvious combo with silvers, metaltooths could be good friends with anyone who slings buffs around.

…If they’re going to make saberspine tigers four mana, couldn’t they at least buff them to 3/3? That wouldn’t be unreasonable, right?

…Poor hedgekitties…

PS: I’m seriously calling that thing Shub-Niggurath from here on out.

Negs. make it happen. Call it negs.

Ia! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young! Young who are really hungry for two-drops! Ia! Ia! Shub-Niggurath!

And you choose NOW to tell us this?!

cool i guess

How’s about we name Q’ORRHLMA’A Chloroform shall we?

As in, he chloroforms all the two-drops, crams them into a windowless van, and drives off?

Nah
Im calling it "qwerty"
And grinch is calling it “winters anal beads”

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.