Duelyst Forums

If you don't have 9000iq don't play these decks

a SHORT INTRODUCTION

For the ardent memer, the casual memester, a meme connoisseur or the ultimate memegod, these decks are the best memes for all skill levelscoughs

The perfect meme deck can be encapsulated within four short letters “M3M3”. And these decks are exactly that.

The perfect meme decks for any occasion or any meta. Is the meta so terrible that you wan’t to actually attend you mother’s bar mitzvah? Is the meta so bad you want to go to your dog’s piano recital? Is the meta so bad you shoved your head up you own arse and began to play tryhard cancer Ragnora?

Well fear no more, with these decks you certainly don’t need to give three shits about any of that, because you can stay at home and do drugs and dooly. Trust me, you need to be smoking weed to play these decks and win.

Good luck to you memer, and happy memeing.

Songhai

Hardcore spellhai

i.imgur.com/GOgjQGa.png

Real arcanysts don't believe in magic

i.imgur.com/vlcFPNA.png

The army is coming…

i.imgur.com/9D9sIZO.png

Make your opponents Panddead with this deck.

i.imgur.com/xldFQLH.png

Advanced Spellhai

i.imgur.com/gvFoJtf.png

Magmar

A replace deck that techs against other replace decks

i.imgur.com/IkMYUJI.png

Aggro has never been so aggro before

i.imgur.com/NLJHF2u.png

Vanar

A new meta is born

i.imgur.com/cJLnyCd.png

Abyssian
Ultimate wraithling synergy

i.imgur.com/7p3VGxA.png

Meme1 + Meme2 = Memelord
(apparently many of the interactions don’t work anymore, but I’ve put this up for the sake of posterity, in hopes that some Duelyst Dev decides to work this into the game)
i.imgur.com/DMvlpnQ.png

Vetruvian

When you wanna be salty but you a vet player so you sandy instead.

i.imgur.com/h8h2sGg.png

A few thoughts

I’m actually very proud of this last deck. In it exist the ultimate combos. Infinite minions with mirrorism and orbrider. Equality constraint and blindscorch are the brand new removal combo. Two cards that can destroy any minions. Jesus, Equality - blindscorch may just be the best non conditional removal in the game. lol

Lyonar

If you can’t become someone else, be the best in you, or however else the quote goes

i.imgur.com/giKTKI9.png

Not quite the same... But whatever works I suppose

i.imgur.com/apnga2Z.png

Like the memes? Want more? Give this a like!

ahoy!! it is nice to see a meme lord around.

just one quick fix, your nemeton decks doesn’t have 5 tokens… if it is a ramp embla - include reflection, if it is a wall deck include ice age.

i, snowshot son of trees, king of the nemeton and shaper of ice created this nemeton meta MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

ohh the reason i use this account is i can’t excess my normal account so i’m using my teaching account.

update - a good change, however, isn’t ilena quite lacking without gauntlet? plus - i think yggdra is far better of a token then myriad control wise and stickiness wise.
plus for a good nemeton you might wanna run more tokens - a good min number is 7-8 tokens.

good luck

That is one ugly shade of green…

Also i don’t like the look of this… Let me add my part (tdlr)

wait so does theobule override sphynx or nah?

Fascinating…:thinking:

Theobule’s effect doesn’t go off if you have a riddle. Only this deck lets you play it as a vanilla 5/6! :grinning:

Busted :smiley: .
Also: how about some Vet meme?

Most of the decks look nice and memey, except for the Cassyva one.

Did you get lilithe and cassyva mixed up?

This is cool and all but… where’s hexclaw abyssian at?

you should try letigress with ironcliffe heart, 4 mana ironcliffes from a consitent ranged unit makes for fun gameplay!

Trying to figure out if these decks are actually playable
:thinking:

Clearly you don’t have 9000 IQ or you would have figured it out

in the context of dumb interactions, that’s awesome.
in the context of “i wanna screw myself over by using meditate after riddle”, that is sad

Meditate + Riddle :thinking:

That’s one way to punish yourself. All you need now is to add Magesworn to your deck and your misery will be complete! :+1:t2:

Meme1 + Meme2 = Memelord

When you wanna be salty but you a vet player so you sandy instead.

I’m actually very proud of this last deck. In it exist the ultimate combos. Infinite minions with mirrorism and orbrider. Equality constraint and blindscorch are the brand new removal combo. Two cards that can destroy any minions. Jesus, Equality - blindscorch may just be the best non conditional removal in the game. lol

@atheistmantis Here ya go, a Vet meme.

Umm… that xor deck…Can you even get xor out??

How do you sacrifice minions when you got no minions? Confused snow right here

@alexx55 @snowshot

Ohh I see now - releaser is the key.
Well this is neat.

unknown