Humble Zirixz0r participation

Heya guys,

I’m far from being a Vet adept but I had to do 4 Vet matches & 8 matches for my daylies … so I’ve build a fast and dirty mechaz0r Vet.

Nothing fancy but as it performed nicely (mid-gold), I thought it wouldn’t hurt to share. I guess it’s pretty classical but I was happy to see it survived the current meta.

Interesting combos :

• Flying Sword
  • Sword + 2d Wish (hit General, clean the rest, for free)
  • Flying Sword + 2d Wish (nice cleaner)
  • Nosh-Rak the turn after you summoned Mechaz0r (16 in the face !)
  • Cosmic Wing (stiiiiickyyyyy)

Decks working exactly how they're supposed to
Zirixz0r refined
Can someone help me make a mech faie?
Immortal Vanguard - Silica Weaver
Zirixz0r "Ancient Bonds" Updated
Zirixz0r monthly update :p
The cat-lovers Vetruvian happy thread

I like how Nosh-Rak acts as a pseudo Spirit of the Wild in this deck! Zirix taking a page straight out of Faie! I’m curious what the Cosmic Fleshes are for.

I used it to stall the game.

Genuine example :

• P1T1 : move 2 tiles forward, cast Wings on the tile in front of P2 which denies central mana tile most of the time. P2 can only move top-left/bottom-left if he wants to go closer of mana tile
  • P1T2 : move forward, cast Helm and steal central mana tile, and Cosmic Flesh on Wings which is now a 2/7 Provoke, bugging again opponent movement (usually, more a 2/5 because General hit it on P2T1)

Cosmic Flesh is also a nice combo with Second Wish for a 4 mana total : General provoked by a +3/+5 minion he cannot damage, has to use one of his minion/spell to deal with it, very tasty :wink:

Hey nwardezir, good build. I really like it, messing with it now. I dropped one of the divine spark’s and added 1 stars fury. Also added two bone swarms.

Happy you liked it :wink:
2x Bone Swarm instead of ? 2x Oasis ?

Actually don’t have 2 healers, so I worked one in for her and I only kept one Jammer in too. Also running only 2 astral phasing’s.

Update: So from the few matches I’ve been playing with it, seems like game is pretty much decided turn 7-8.

Also I worked 1 Z0R into the deck that battle pet that generates a Mech. Actually pulled Mechanzor from it one of the games, so had two of them on the board turn 8.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.