So, I just started tackling Abyssian because I got lots of Abyssian cards and made this deck I named Heart of the Swarm, obviously because of Starcraft It fitted the Zerg theme perfectly, Abyssian eve has the same colour scheme ! Purple everywhere. But I digress. I didn’t use Duelyst DB because it doesn’t have Shim’zar cards, so here are some screenshots. Any feedback is appreciated.
I guess I should explain why I use those cards, right ?
- Lilithe : Can summon Wraithlings. Perfect to swarm opponent
- Dark Transformation : Nice removal, helps swarming
- Shadow Reflection : Great removal if used on a Wraithling.
- Bloodmon Priestess : Keeps the swarm real
- Wraithling Swarm : Obvious swarm maker
- Shadow Watcher : profits of the swarm. BP and Gor can potential make him invicible
- Rock Pulverizer : Swarm potential. Nice defense potential.
- Gor : fun card. Basically infinite if not dispelled
- Gloomchaser : SWARM
- Ephemeral Shroud : easily dropped swarm + dispel
- Daemonic Lure : Great card. Damage + Helps dealing with threats
- Blood Siren : Helps dealing with units or General
- Deepfire Devourer : Profits of the swarm
- First Sword of Akrane : Makes swarm strong
- Grove Lion : Great card. Synergises well enough with Horn of the Forsaken
- Horn of the Forsaken : Swarm
- Pandora : Easily my favourite card. Swarm.
- War Talon : Endgame card. Can potentially save the game.
- Spectral Revenant : Great damage. Here to end the game.