Duelyst Forums

Give me your underplayed archytypes decks

I stopped when IV expac brought shitload of Mechs, wasn’t unusual and fun anymore to play mechs. Last update is here : Zirixz0r update “Unearthed Prophecy” II

My next “homemade” was Big Boyz that I played/updated for a couple seasons. With Mythron, I switched to Federer that I still play regularly.

Nowadays … dunno, I’m struggling to have fun in Ranked, feels like …

... Modern Times

1 Like

Even before the changes and with no artifacts, trying to ramp out Oserix for the big flying body was the base of any Vet DW deck. I highly recommend Reliquarian, very powerful if you can use it on an Aymara or something.

I disagree that Oserix was the base of any Vet DW deck. You can have decks without it. I’ve had a deck without it and was quite successful at that time. As for Reliquarian its probably good in Vet DW, but I’ve been burnt by it before by the promise of it being good in other decks. It’ll probably be quite some time before I’ll have the cards again, to be able play Vet DW and try things out.

1 Like

FEED ME MORE DECKS!!

This is a completr sentence

Not exactly a deck, but there’s the nightmare Operant + deceptibot suite. It’s a pretty fun sidememe when playing dying wish decks, and even better when you meet a battlepet player.

Ranged Lyonar is pretty fun too. It’s not as powerful as the crude divine bond, but double tapping is a joy a dooly player should definitely try out.

There’s this weird thread lying around, I’ve heard it’s got a couple of fun Abyssian decks:

1 Like

You could definitely ruin progenitor in this list. Taygete is a big flex spot in the list, I’ve been trying out a bunch of different cards but I’m not sure if i have found the right one yet.

1 Like

Have you tried Progenitor, it just does so much.

What archetypes are underplayed? I’ve done some games but I don’t know what’s underplayed. Aggro Songhai seems to have gotten hit pretty which is kind of a bummer. I’ve really been having fun with Maehv.

Aggro Songhai is actually considered tier 1 at the moment. Alphacentury is dominating with it in some tournaments.

I really don’t enjoy the play-style for some reason though so I stick to either burn or mid-range depending on what I come up against and those two work really good together as what mid-range can’t beat, burn can and vice versa. Maybe some artihai on the side as soon as I can craft Mask of Shadows, Flicker, and Cobra Strike.

1 Like

Aggro reva is actually quite good. Honestly the main songhai archetypes I think is suffering rn is mid kaleos and bstab kaleos.

The rest are doing decently

1 Like

Presenting suicidehorn. Very unrefined

Where is rancor boy

WHERE
Also I just play rancor, elucidator, decimus, spikes. Thats the suicide package for ya

Dying Wish+Reliquarian Vet. F8 played it ages ago, so you might be able find a deck list somewhere.

It aimed to Reliq your Oserix which would pull out Ank so you could nuke the enemy from across the board and bring back Aymaras and Oserix.

1 Like

so here’s a thing that no one ever realizes
mnemovore + ice age
no one dispels nemy on a vanar since they dont think it can do wincon-level disruption
so i took the advantage of the unknown
fill your remaining deck with all kinds of cancerous control and draw
playing ilena sounds the best, tho i never tried, ilena is too much of an investment
btw how it works is that overdrawing deals damage to enemy general
and thats already a wincon

Give me few minutes ill drop a hot Gate list here

1 Like

Vet%20pantheran

Unfortunately, i don’t remember who to credit for this deck, it popped up in a thread about a month ago, and seems mightily fun - 0 mana pantheran + reliquarian = all minions that died so far are ressurected…

1 Like

I believe, @deathsadvocate had some panteran lists at some point, this may be a variation of his.

1 Like

That was my deck :stuck_out_tongue: Actually, it is a rippoff of F8D’s old Pantheran deck (The only change I made at that time was replace the recently nerfed Falcius with Sand Howler). Recently, I made some improvements to the deck based on @akurane’s suggestions and changed some of the cards that I felt weren’t preforming good enough. The new deck looks like this:

I did pretty good with it last season (it took me pretty high in S) and it seems OK this season (I haven’t tested it that much this season but so far it still seems playable).

4 Likes

Any special piloting tips on this deck?