Give in to the MADNESS! (a.k.a. I finally cracked)

IN SANDBOX MODE, MY POWERS ARE LIMITLESS!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You know you want this power… think about what you can do with it!

1. Try out cards and decks that you do not own the cards to (TOTALLY NOT CHEATING!)
  2. Make any bad card fair (or SUPER OP!)
  3. Make any OP card fair (or NERF IT TO DUST!)
  4. Switch the factions of any cards you desire (or MAKE EVERY CARD NEUTRAL!)
  5. Make all the “discoverable” text understandable (or MAKE IT EVEN MORE CRYPTIC!)

What will YOU do in the UNLIMITED SANDBOX OF INSANITY?!

HAVE YOU MORTALS NO CREATIVITY?!

• 'fraid not
  • I will embrace the madness! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

0 voters

Nothing.

The all-caps text is obnoxious. If you consider doing something like this is the future: please don’t.

THANKS FOR THE MORAL SUPPORT! :sunglasses:

[sigh] You people leave me no choice. I will soon™ be forced to turn to the Reddit community. Maybe someone there will be more receptive to my insanity.

Does someone want to test this with Duelyst Sandbox for me?

• Sure, why not?
  • There are plenty of reasons why not

0 voters

Hum, now this is becoming interesting (Parsec). You might be onto something. :face_with_monocle:

if it fixes deceptibot, i’m in

Serpenti is now in his rightful state. :sirpenti:

I see scarabs blast, but nobody won!!???

When I said “you win the game,” I was emulating classic Duelyst wording. It is assumed that you if you manage to blast with a 66 damage minion, you will be smart enough to target the enemy General. For the sake of this demo, I chose to be stupid.

C’mon guys, think up some insane multi-faction combos and I’ll make them come true*!

*Or you could do it yourself, of course, but somehow that seems unlikely to happen.

Wait, so we can finally delete Songhai!? You might be on to something. I’ll need some time to embrace my inner evil genius, but I may or may not be back. :smiling_imp:

“Delete Songhai? How about delete Magmar!” says literally everyone.

Why don’t we do both?

Just delete all the factions! And every single neutral card. Then the game’ll be balanced.

I haven’t tried deleting a card yet, but if that fails we can make them all 1/1 for 9 with no keywords (I’m not sure if I can get rid of abilities though…).

That would make Astral Crusader Op…
Make sure that all BBS also cost 9! In case of Ragnora 10.

Ok, I tried Parsec, and it is an awful solution. It works, but it has three major issues:

1. You can see your opponent’s hand, and you cannot see your hand on your opponent’s turn (this one was obvious and not the fault of Parsec, but still).
  2. You can control your opponent’s mouse, so you need to resist the urge to hover over cards on your opponent’s turn.
  3. You can leave Duelyst and wreak havoc on your opponent’s computer. :scream:

That sounds incredible actually