Gauntlet Academy Ep 58, Wednesday 9:30 AM PT / 12:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM GMT!

Hello!

Today, Wednesday at 9:30 AM PT / 12:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM GMT, Gauntlet Academy returns for our fifty-eighth bi-weekly session at www.twitch.tv/hsuku covering all facets of gauntlet for both new and veteran players alike.

The general spotlight this week will be on Zirix Starstrider! The full assessment of the reintroduction of Shimzar cards in Gauntlet will be done today as it pertains specifically to the general chosen. Afterwards, I’ll be doing a full draft from the ground up explaining all picks along the way! And as is standard, I’ll be playing it out. Expect this to be highly detailed, the draft alone taking somewhere around 3-4 hours.

For those of you that are new to the channel, I stream daily at 12 PM ET to 6 PM ET. I do extensive testing under false pretenses (read: fun) with every general and every card, and typically average over 10 wins/run every month. We do full chat drafts, experimental picks, testing and other such shenanigans. On non-gauntlet days, we rank up all the way to S-Rank with viewer decks, modifying and tweaking them as we go.