Flood Protection for Abyss, Vanar, and Magmar

To all you swarm struggling swarm players out there does Ghost Lightning make you jump? Does tempest make you loose your temper? Do you feel scorned by Skorn? Well fret no more, DeathsAdvocate here, I have just the thing for you. With our patented product you can feel at ease knowing you have something that can deal with those problems, while still letting you live dream of flooding the the field. And if you order now we will throw in not one but two other deck lists for free! Whether your Abyssian, Magmar, or Vanar it doesn’t matter! We have a solution for you! And now some Reviews from an actual customer.

So to start off I make no promise as to how competitive any of these are, as I have had a very limited amount of time to test them, but for what they are I feel they are quite optimized.

With this first list we can really capitalize on low cost flood things like Wraithlings and Zyx without nearly as much fear of Aoe thanks to Lady Lock, Mirkblood, and yes even Bastion! Then we add void steal and puppy dragon to give the deck some real killing power. No death watch? Nope the whole point of this build is to value your swarm, you don’t want it to die, you want it to multiply! I currently have chosen Inkhorn over whip just because it helps support the flood, the deck gets rolling pretty fast, and Voidsteal also doubles as a soft removal so I think it is surprisingly well covered on that front. Sister gives the deck some much needed healing and with that huge swarm it gives a lot of value. Try it out, you may be surprised at just how well it performs.

So again we look to flood the field and get a lot of value out of Lady Lock who can turn any wall into a better gravity wall, and Mirkblood. Sadly bastion just does not fit into this one as health gain is just not quite as important since most of our Kara flood tools already start out with reasonable health. We pack the mini combo Cryo, Elemental, Snow Chaser and sister to take care of our card advantage issue. Elemental also has its classic combo with bonechill barrier. Hearth Sister is a classic Vanar card that is rather important for things that manage to get away from our walls. The deck also performs surprisingly well as Kara already lends her self quite nicely to the archetype, it does not have quite the closing power of the usual Wallet Warrior+Jax set up but it is a lot of fun and plays strong from really early on.

Now this one deviates from the other two a bit, but the principal is the same, it’s just Magmar style with Starhorns draw power enabling the flood. Sadly no Lock or Bastion, but its still fun.

I have made it to S rank for several seasons now, barring some where I was only able to play around 20 games the entire month, even then I was still diamond. Since I have not had time to start streaming like I want, I figured I would just share some of my stuff each week and get my name out there so the community knows me a little better for when I do eventually get around to it. Check out last weeks post here:

Mid-range Vath and friends

But what if we only have 1 lady Locke and are saving gold for the new expansion?

DE Revenant. The world will thank you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well starhorn does not use lock. I have a lot of swarm based decks that do not use lady that I have posted. Check my profile for submissions, I only put out deck list threads.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Decks working exactly how they're supposed to