It’s been a few weeks, but here comes the next round of submissions! This week: Mechs and strong Vanar cards (because new Kara is AMAZING!)
Rainchild / SongHai / Common Minion / Arcanyst / 2 Mana / (2/1)
Opening Gambit: Place a Kage Lightning in your Action Bar.
- Purpose: More removal for SongHai and thematic ties to Storm Kage.
Electrotonfa / SongHai / Legendary Artifact / 4 Mana
Whenever you cast a spell, your General gains +1 Attack.
- Purpose: Twin Fang for SongHai, but it costs a bit more because Cyclone Mask is a pain.
Karmic Stimulant / Magmar / Rare Spell / 1 Mana
Give a friendly minion Rebirth.
- Purpose: Make Egg combo cards more fun by allowing for a little more flexibility in Rebirth. Note that when the minion respawns it will no longer have Rebirth (Elkowl also works like this).
Winterfall Reckoning / Vanar / Common Spell / 4 Mana
This turn your General gains +1 Attack for every friendly minion on the field.
- Purpose: Turn token spam into token SLAM! A similar wincon to Ghost Azalea.
Hound Harrier / Vanar / Common Minion / 3 Mana / (4/2)
Airdrop, Opening Gambit: The next minion you summon gains +1/+1.
- Purpose: For a little more Token spam (I just love new Kara too much).
Thawmaturge / Vanar / Rare Minion / Vespyr / 5 Mana / (4/4)
Whenever you summon a Vespyr minion, deal 1 damage to the enemy General and restore 1 health to your General.
- Purpose: Shadowdancer/Four Winds Magi for Vanar. Vespyr synergies baby Bonechill, Voice of the Wind and Snowchaser can make this card pretty insane.
Ursa Cavalry / Vanar / Rare Minion / 4 Mana / (2/5)
Celerity, Opening Gambit: Stun all nearby enemy minions.
- Purpose: More stun and more Celerity! The infamous bear cavalry leaves enemies in awe!
Crystal Reflection / Vanar / Epic Spell / 3 Mana
Summon a copy of a friendly Vespyr in a random space on the opposite side of the field.
- Purpose: Manipulate the battlefield and copy over buffs from minion to minion. OP? Yes, probably.
Polar Summitar / Vanar / Epic Minion / 5 Mana / (4/6)
Provoke, Infiltrate: Friendly minions may move 1 additional space.
- Purpose: More Infiltrate minions and more mobility! I won’t lie, I designed this minion with the image of Putin riding a bear in my mind.
Frost Architect / Vanar / Epic Minion / 5 Mana / (2/3)
Opening Gambit: Transform a friendly Wall into a Golem with the same abilities and grant it +3/+3.
- Purpose: Everybody loves Winter’s Wake, so let’s have more fun with it earlier in the game. Also, surprise Golem synergy!
Ball and Chain / Neutral / Epic Minion / 4 Mana / (3/5)
Opening Gambit: Select a minion. That minion cannot move as long as this minion is alive.
- Purpose: Ki Beholder for a couple of turns. Hold back that Nimbus, Kolossus or Ironcliffe Guardian and stall to outvalue your opponent.
Rampaging Convict / Neutral / Epic Minion / 5 Mana / (3/6)
Rush, Opening Gambit: This minion has 0 Attack until the end of this turn.
- Purpose: A Rush minion that can’t act as out of hand damage. I’m… not sure what it’s good for
Grasp of Mechaz0r / Neutral / Rare Minion / Mech / 3 Mana / (2/4)
Provoke, Opening Gambit: Build Mechaz0r progress by 20%.
- Purpose: No Provoke Mech yet? For shame!
MechaCORE / Neutral / Epic Minion / Mech / 3 Mana / (1/1)
Opening Gambit: Give a friendly Mech Forcefield.
- Purpose: Mechs have bad stats, but Sword and Chassis can both benefit a lot from buffs. Give a little more synergy to the tribe.
Engine of Mechaz0r / Neutral / Rare Minion / Mech / 3 Mana / (2/1)
Opening Gambit: Build Mechaz0r progress by 20% and draw a card.
- Purpose: Get it? It’s a draw engine! Basically a neutral Sun Wisp.
O.N.E. / Neutral / Epic Minion / Mech / 5 Mana / (3/4)
Opening Gambit: Place a copy of each friendly Mech on the field in your Action Bar.
- Purpose: Refill hand for Mechs. Can copy Mechaz0r as well.