Faction Concept: The Koralith Depths

Added the faction Mythron! Make sure to read the card explanation to fully understand what the card does. The design process and thematic inspiration are optional reads, but they will give you more insight on how the card came to be.

i like the mythron but might i make one suggestion (it isnt an important one just flavor wise so no issue if you dont take it to heart)?

make one of the cards given by it a 1 mana card so you have cards that cost 1 to 5 mana, as they each would represent the 5 rarities (1 mana is basic 2 is common 3 is rare 4 is epic and 5 is legendary).

look forward to seeing the set. :>

Oh man. Circumnavigation seems really OP.

That’s actually a cool idea; thanks for the suggestion. The one problem with it is that I’d have to rework some of the cards so that they won’t be too overpowered. It’ll take some time, and I’ll see what I can do.

It actually does. I’ll nerf it.

It seems that like most factions in game the Depths shifted metas thru each update. I like it. Feels like a tribute towards Duelyst’s history. Also, you perfectly nailed the Mythron. I suppose the Mythron thread will be proud, @halcyon98 .

Thanks! I was extremely unsure of the card because it was just so different from other Mythrons, but I guess it’s alright.

Added the common and rare cards of the Mythron expansion.

Added the epic and legendary cards of the Mythron expansion. I guess I’m done.

This is awesome! Great work!

Congratz on finishing! Gonna give some thoughts as soon as i have some spare time!

Starlight Gospel is my current favorite spell in the Mythron list. It’s basically a free -1 mana for your constellations.