Faction Concept: The Koralith Depths

Added the common cards of the Shim’Zar expansion.

Added the rare cards of the Shim’Zar expansion.

I dunno how to feel about Under the sea.

Me neither. It could be really strong, or it could just be pack filler. I got inspiration from Shadowverse, and I think the idea is kind of cool. I think I’ll just keep it this way for now.

it looks really cool considering i really loved 20,000 leagues under the sea, so if you feel like theres something missing you can just review and make it better cause to me it looks good, and the idea is neat.

Thanks for the support. And yes, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is a great book. :relieved:

Added the epic cards of the Shim’Zar expansion. Lighthouses got some AoE, and Sunken Kingdoms got a potentially overpowered enabler.

Droplet fairy is trash owo. At least give it the same submerge emerge.

You think so? Creating a tile and drawing a card next turn for just 2 mana seems really strong.

Added the legendary cards of the Shim’Zar expansion. And thus, the Shim’Zar expansion is finally complete! And to @alplod, it’s time for Ancient Bonds. :mage:

I believe bloodborn expansion was before the AB.

:mage::gun:

AB got merged with Bloodbound

:woman_mage: :mage:

I’m seriously running out of ocean-themed card names. Any kind of help is welcome. Thanks!

Nothing more clever than fish names doesn’t come to my mind.

Clownfish of Death!

Also, Wyrm, Scylla and Haribda, Triton, Naga, :penguin:,…

Navigational theme: sextant, astrolabe, shoal, stars,…

Weather: Tsunami, Storm, Calm, Wave…

Just brainstorming. Don’t remember all your cards by heart, so you may have already used some of these.

Added the common cards of the Bloodbound expansion.

Added the rare cards of the Bloodbound expansion. Ambassador Ariel must be one of the coolest cards I made so far.

Added the epic cards of the Bloodbound expansion. Just for reference, the Coelacanth, Megalodon, and Narwhal mentioned in the text of Mystery Aquarium are token minions summoned/created by previous cards. These cards are Grandmaster Morgana, Hydrangea Crown, and Narwhal Crash respectively.

I like 3/1 Arcanyst. The corresponding spell is also nice.

Sapphire Aura seems too powerful though. I think it should cost 5 mana.