Hi, I exist.
I have already plagued Vetruvian Imperium, so let’s lay off the egyptians for a while and move on to the neutral units! Now with card pictures so that I don’t have to type up long expos for every card all the freaking time.
- Haha, here’s a fun one. I once was intending to make this a 5/5 and for it to heal Generals as well, but then I realized this would be a massive wincard for Lyonar Kingdoms. I mean, it still is, but at least the body has been weakened and it no longer heals your General. I still think this needs serious updates before it’s not broken. The large mana cost doesn’t do much to hide the fact that this is really strong.
- Excelsious should have a lot of fun with this card, considering that you could play it the next turn after and get a huge, most likely game-ending body. Lightchasers could also be buffed into infinity.
- Gold Vitriol could damage bodies a lot just by this spell being used.
- Overall, it’s just a great unit for healing that could seriously make Lightchasers beyond broken.
- Wow, a Mechaz0r card. How much of a memer am I? Anyways here you go, neutral’s second structure minion, dedicated to Mechaz0r. I probably feel like adjusting the build time so that it’s viable but, then again, this unit when completed basically advances Mechaz0r completion by at least 70%, so you could actually start dealing with Two Mechaz0rs at once!
- The 6/6 body is great and the two Mechaz0r bodies summoned next to it work wonders as well. In fact, I’m probably going to decrease the building time by 1 but reduce the body to a 4/4, but my internet is bad and frequently refuses to load bagoum.
- Probably going to make mechaz0r decks ‘viable’ as this provides a lot of bodies! As well as potentially putting multiple Mechaz0rs! on the board.