DuelystStats - a web application that tracks your games and provides extended statistics

Hey guys,

there is not such a tool, besides duelystHub and that script that modifies game client(but they won’t provide all the statistics i want) so i have created one :slight_smile:

Go to https://www.reddit.com/r/duelyst/comments/5ixb5x/duelyststats_a_web_application_that_tracks_your/
to find out more.

I hope you’ll like it :slight_smile:

i like it! really nice animations and stuffs.

I gave couple of tries but after waiting 15mins on first then 20min+ on second try, I must admit I gave up on waiting for history import and rolled back my duelyst.js :confused:
Sad, cause it looks very nice.

(side note : on the other hand I have no issues with @t2k5 's scripts that I use since day 1)

Yeah, sad indeed.

I looked into my logs and i haven’t found anything that would indicate, that the process of game history loading even begun, which is really weird. This haven’t happened yet :confused: I will definitely try to solve this issue, even if you’re never going to try it again. But if you are willing to help me, i need some information.

1. When were you trying to import game history ? Can u tell me the exact or at least approximate time ?
  2. Have you noticed, that loading status in modal window on the web changed its value to “Starting the process of game history loading” or “x games of y games loaded” ?

I will improve my error logging and send you a message so you can try again if you’d like.
During development, i was the only one testing it, so bugs may appear with more and more people trying it.

Thank you anyway, it’s nice to know that people are interested :slight_smile:

I’ll add you ingame and we will set up some meeting/feedback as soon as I have some more freetime. I’ll be glad to help. Let’s continue through PM, feel free to add me, my ID is same that here (Nwardezir). :wink:

Some data for you, to start investigating if you want :

• Duelyst Client is standalone/windows 8.5
  • My 2 tests were around 18:00 and 19:00 CEST (France)
  • I refreshed maybe 5 times for each test on the popup, message never changed
  • Browser for your site is Chrome last version

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.