Duelyst's cutscenes

Hey, did you know Duelyst had cutscenes ? You sure didn’t ( or maybe you di )! No, I’m not talking about the 3d one, but the 2d ones ! They are GORGEOUS !

Links here !

Personally, the Kaleos vs Lilithe one is my favourite.

But what I want to talk about is, those are really damn beautiful and smooth. They also add to our comprehension of the game’s world and all in all, are awesome. We NEED more.
So I thought that it’d be nice that when CPG releases the campaign mode, we get to unlock some of these for playing it ! What do you think about it ? I think I already made that clear but I really want to see more of those.

Hope there is one for Magmar some day, they deserve more love :cry:

I knew first one, but the second is just how you feel like when summoning 8 Wraithlings in one turn :smile:

#GoTeamLilithe

Brrr, too many times have I lost to Abyssian swarm decks, they basically scare me lol

@evolutionrevo should post his animations here. they are so bad they’re good.

Oh, sorry but I can’t simply stand Songhai… :grimacing: FOR THE SWARM!

Ghost Lightning
Too bad I never actually use those…

From the recent state of things, Magmar get the opposite of love. Nothing but nerfs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also Wraithlings looks far more adorable and ‘fat’ than they do in-game. Their sprites are more spindly in-game.

aww they got those pinkish bellies tho <:3

Why Magmar, at this rate they’re going to be the next Vetruvian

Yeah, I’d buy a Wraithling plushie :heart_eyes:

I think it’s the ‘teeth’ or whatever they are in the sprite that makes it look far more frail than they should.
The pinkish bellies are amazing though. Maybe I wouldn’t mind being boxed in by them if they were fatter and more adorable. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’d buy a Wraithling plushie

Definitely!

For some reason I want Magmar emotiocons for the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

About the first trailer: Just rename them sand golems! :stuck_out_tongue:
Cool though, I saw these once a long time ago, thanks for the link!

OMG I TOTALLY SECOND THAT! @_@

For a laugh check this out. Scenes of the trailer video mixed in with re enactments in game.

3 mins long- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yttUn8oCRDs

Some people call them poop dervishes. They doo look a little poopy

Boo, they re-enacted with wind Dervishes instead of Iron Dervishes :stuck_out_tongue:

Off with their HEADS!

Well, that was funny :laughing:

The reenactments are pretty hilarious :smiley: