Duelyst Story generator stories

Since there is the thread about memes,I thought I should share this.

Plot generator is a site that makes a story with terms you give it. I made a story about how starhorn wants to improve.

Post your stories if you take the time to make one!

The Mangled Wraithlings
A Crime Thriller
by BlankTrack
Mangled wraithlings have been turning up all over Magari Emberlands and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a Spectral Blade, and still nobody has a clue who the snotty killer is.

Lilithe Blightchaser is a thin and creepy swarming with a fondness for swarming. She doesn’t know it yet but she is the only one who can stop the malicious killer.

When her bff, Bloodmoon Priestess, is kidnapped, Blightchaser finds herself thrown into the centre of the investigation. His only clue is a thick Shadow Creep.

She enlists the help of an adorable nurse called Spectral Renevant .

Can help Blightchaser overcome her memes addiction and find the answers before the scheming killer and his deadly Spectral Blade strike again?

Very nice mate! I like it!

“Adorable nurse called spectral revenant” LMAO

OMG this is pure gold:

There’s something about Scioness
A Wet Romance
by Polinchi
Prismatic Serpenti is a Sexy, Horny and Memey Policeman from Magaari. His life is going nowhere until he meets Scioness Sajj, a Wet, Dank woman with a passion for Dervishes.

Prismatic takes an instant disliking to Scioness and the meta breaking and Harsh looking ways she learnt during her years in Xaath.

However, when a Thug tries to Steal Prismatic, Scioness springs to the rescue. Prismatic begins to notices that Scioness is actually rather Charming at heart.

But, the pressures of Scioness’s job as a Secretary leave her blind to Prismatic’s affections and Prismatic takes up Memes to try an distract herself.

Finally, when Stubborn Doctor, Azure Horn Shaman, threatens to come between them, Scioness has to act fast. But will they ever find the Wet love that they deserve?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.