Duelyst Forums

Duelyst’s Most Attractive Unit: Round 2

I like how, at the rate we’re going, songhai is going to be completely voted out in round 2.

gg wp

5 Likes

People have shit tastes.

1 Like

Y no poop dervish included in polls tho?

1 Like

Unfortunately, the Poop Dervish has already become Kha, and Kha is ugly.

2 Likes

Woah this is good, whos the artist?

I can’t wait for the end of this poll to do the stats on the person who is the most wrong. Basically the person who consistently votes for cards that lose and votes for the lowest percentage cards.

3 Likes

That’s me though.

1 Like

Vote Taygete guys! wots all this deet merg hullaballoo

2 Likes

Results are in! Unfortunately, we cannot move on to the next round just yet, as we have tiebreakers to resolve, specifically in Groups E and G. Polls for the tiebreakers will close promptly in 1 day, so get your votes in!

Group E Tiebreaker

Vote for one unit you think is the most attractive:

• Zir’An Sunforge
  • Matter Shaper

0 voters

Group G Tiebreaker

Vote for one unit you think is the most attractive:

• Pandora
  • Faie Bloodwing

0 voters

3 Likes

Yeah I like these , more like this please ( ! )

2 Likes

Ah, I was late by one day.
At least I can vote for the tiebreakers :sob:

2 Likes

@halcyon98
justice
Perfect lethal-i got the fires through fox and drew 2 mist dragon seals thanks to the spelljammer
That was not luck but pure karma-halycon buildt up alot of negative karma by not giving every ̶w̶̶a̶̶i̶̶f̶̶u̶ unit it"s own poll and by putting the best girl in a difficult group ̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶g̶̶g̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶s̶̶u̶̶l̶̶t̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶i̶̶r̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶o̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶m̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶f̶̶ ̶̶v̶̶o̶̶t̶̶e̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶o̶̶l̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶r̶̶o̶̶u̶̶p̶

That win finished the S-grind this season

3 Likes

You just got lucky. :hairage:

2 Likes

Duelyst’s most attractive spell icon:

ezgif-1-1deb79c919eb

4 Likes

god damn, spoilers dont work and i dont know where you got that big version

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.