We expect the patch to be released Oct 27th ~9PM PST.
75 patches since we started the BETA. We can hardly believe it. Thanks everyone for playing, streaming, sharing, laddering, pack opening, practice AI clobbering, card crafting, chest opening, opponent gold tipping, quest completing, replay watching, game spectating, gauntlet drafting, and solo challenge solving in DUELYST.
November Season Cards
- Azure Herald – 2 Cost Neutral Common – Opening Gambit: Restore 3 health to your General.
- Zyx – 1 Cost Neutral Rare – Opening Gambit: Summon a copy of this minion on a random nearby space.
- Ironclad – 5 Cost Neutral Epic – Dying Wish: Dispel all enemy minions.
- Decimus – 4 Cost Neutral Legendary – Whenever your opponent draws a card deal 2 damage to the enemy general.
The new cards will become available on November 1st, and as always will be given as rewards at the end of the October season in the Season Reward Chest:
- Hitting Silver Division Rank 20+ earns 1x Monthly Epic
- Hitting Gold Division Rank 10+ earns 1x Monthly Legendary
- Hitting Diamond Division Rank 5+ earns 1x Monthly Rare
- Hitting S-Rank earns 1x Monthly Common + 1x Random Legendary
Division Starter Bundles
We’re introducing a new type of product into the Armory: Division Starter Bundles.
Each bundle can be purchased only once and unlocks as you hit a division or meet its requirements.
Bronze Starter Bundle
- Requires 2 wins in Bronze Division
- $4.99 USD for 5 Orbs and 3x Random Neutral Legendary
Silver Starter Bundle
- Requires reaching Silver Division
- $9.99 USD for 10 Orbs and 3x Random Neutral Epic
Gold Starter Bundle
- Requires reaching Gold Division
- $19.99 USD for 15 Orbs and 3x Random Faction Legendary
We plan for DUELYST to have many expansions, and we want newer players to have an easier time deciding what to purchase.
If you’ve already completed the requirements for a starter bundle in a past season, you should see appear it in the shop under the Specials category.
Bug Fixes and Minor Cleanup
- Fixed an issue where quest notifications were not showing correctly if multiple quests were progressed at the same time.
- Improved performance and resource usage in preparation for Mobile. Memory usage should be reduced.
- Games resulting in a draw show correctly on the on match profile screen.
- Improved Practice AI decision making and fixed a few edge cases where it was not able to pick the optimal move.
- Cards that react to card draw (Visionar, Vindicator, Decimus) should no longer react to “putting a card in hand” abilities (like Sworn Sister L’Kian).
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://news.duelyst.com/duelyst-patch-1-75/