We expect to roll out patch 1.73 on 9/29 in the late afternoon PST.
October Monthly Cards
- Day Watcher (Common) – Whenever a friendly minion attacks, restore 1 health to your general.
- Dust Wailer (Rare) – Flying. Opening Gambit: Deal 3 damage to all enemies in front of this.
- Night Watcher (Epic) – Forcefield. Whenever ANY player summons a minion with Rush, exhaust it.
- Quartermaster Gauj (Legendary) – Takes no damage from minions or generals.
Monthly cards are added to the Core Set card pool and you can earn a copy of a card at each rarity by laddering up during the preceding season:
- Reach Silver (20) division to unlock a copy of the Epic card.
- Reach Gold (10) division to unlock a copy of the Legendary card.
- Reach Diamond (5) division to unlock a copy of the Rare card.
- Reach S-Rank division to unlock a copy of the Common card + 1 Random Bonus Legendary.
Earn Faction XP in Friendly Games
You can now earn Faction XP up to level 10 in Friendly games. This is a small step, but we are looking for more ways to allow players to earn rewards for playing with friends in the future.
You can now choose which player you want to spectate from the watch section.
Buddy List Quality of Life Improvements
- The last buddy you were chatting with will remain selected through opening/closing the buddy list.
- You can copy/paste text in buddy list chat bubbles.
Prismatic Backfill for Veterans
If you opened a sufficient amount of Spirit Orbs before Prismatic Cards were added to the game (Patch 1.68 July 21st 2016), when you log-in after the patch, your collection should be filled out with a set Prismatic cards based on how many Orbs you’ve opened.
Main Menu Scene Switcher
By popular demand, we’ve added the ability to cycle through the new and old main menu scenes.
Minor Changes and Bug Fixes
- Added a convenience button for redeeming gift codes to the Armory.
- Fixed an issue where copies of eggs had double text on the card.
- Fixed an issue where the referral system did not always catch during steam registrations. (Reach out to support if you got caught by this issue, we’ll take care of you.)
- Fixed a few issues with interactions between Grandmaster Z’ir, Ruby Rifter, and Grandmaster Zendo.
Realtime S-Rank Ladder Position
Your real-time S-Rank ladder position can be checked in your profile.
We have implemented changes to how ranking are calculated within S-Rank. These changes are based on processing a lot of feedback on issues with the current system. Read an in-depth explanation here.
Let us know what you think.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://news.duelyst.com/?p=722