### Denizens of Shim'Zar
We're proud to bring you Duelyst's first expansion: Denizens of Shim'Zar!
Explore the new cards and new Battle Pet unit type here:
### Card Changes
Along with the release of Denizens of Shim’Zar, we have changed a number of cards and mechanics in Duelyst. As always, we made these changes based on extensive community input, play testing, and data mining. Our aim is to improve overall gameplay, deck and card variety, and open up more space for future additions to the game.
#### Core Mechanic Change: Shadow Creep
Shadow Creep tiles now always deal 1 damage, rather than scaling with the amount of friendly Shadow Creep tiles.
The following Shadow Creep cards also changed:
* [Shadow Nova](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18073866/055da1e4-6eac-11e6-8dd9-1ad2d6dfe1c5.png): Cost reduced to 4 mana.
* [Abyssal Crawler](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18073882/1e63d1a4-6eac-11e6-8e85-a34bc38d8de7.png): Ability changed to: “At the end of your turn, turn a nearby space into Shadow Creep.”
* [Abyssal Juggernaut](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18073895/2f014aa0-6eac-11e6-8366-a90f5508dd0b.png): Changed to: 3/3, Cost 4, “This minion has +1/+1 for each friendly Shadow Creep.”
* [Darkspine Elemental](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18073906/4ed928d4-6eac-11e6-9ec3-cc3379f1442a.png): Changed to: 1/4, Cost 2, “Double the damage dealt by friendly Shadow Creep.”
#### Core Mechanic Change: Eggs
Friendly eggs now hatch at the start of your turn. Additionally, minions that hatch from eggs are “ready” (can move and/or attack immediately).
The following egg cards also changed:
* [Veteran Silithar](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18073962/880e8946-6eac-11e6-89c7-c90e026476c3.png): Health reduced from 5 to 3.
* [Silithar Elder](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18073969/954c212c-6eac-11e6-91e9-3c55dcfd0e2b.png): Stats changed from 8/8 to 6/6.
#### Other Card Changes
* [Divine Bond](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18074449/0a32b39a-6eb0-11e6-8cc9-ac45c406f176.png): Mana cost increased from 2 to 3.
* [Spirit of the Wild](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18074460/17177122-6eb0-11e6-8f23-73cdeda7deed.png): Mana cost increased from 4 to 5.
* [Earth Sister Taygete](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18074473/26ffd4da-6eb0-11e6-84e1-d8f8f299b864.png): Health reduced from 5 to 4.
* [Ancestral Divination](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18074488/35f94610-6eb0-11e6-977b-ada9fb156273.png): Changed to: 4 mana, “Draw a card for each friendly minion on the battlefield.”
* [Afterglow (Zir’an Bloodborn Spell)](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18074726/0fbda8a4-6eb2-11e6-8718-8be5492ee632.png): Can now restore Health to any minion, rather than just friendly minions.
As always, you can disenchant any changed cards for approximately one week after the patch for full spirit value.
### September Monthly Cards
We're introducing 4 new cards for the September Season!
* [Wood-Wen](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18071736/7a6aef52-6e9b-11e6-86fa-24c05710e8b3.png) - Common
* [Elkowl](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18071744/88dce9dc-6e9b-11e6-81a3-0042c48657d2.png) - Rare
* [Grove Lion](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18071762/9eb993ea-6e9b-11e6-8d8f-6aee45ed16a5.png) - Epic
* [Sphynx](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/386186/18071765/a567187a-6e9b-11e6-95ba-b4cf460abc95.png) - Legendary
### Minor Changes and Bug Fixes
* Further improvements aimed at removing 'One Moment' lag post game (beyond what was hotfixed in 1.70.1).
* Added the ability to buy multiple Spirit Orbs at a time with gold.
* Performance of rendering cards is now improved.
* Improved rendering quality of sprites for non-default resolutions.
* Fixed a bug where legendary artifact effects could be shown at an incorrect location.
* Fixed a bug where players with more than 12 seasons of ranked play would have data missing from their Ranked History in profile.
* Fixed a bug that could prevent Starhorn MK2's casting animation from showing.