I play in Chrome, maybe you do.
Here’s a way to use modded skins in that case.
- Install the Requestly extension
- Create or import rules for modded skins. Example for my Blue Manaforger
- Play the game.
How it works
Requestly can intercept and change web requests before they are sent from your browser.
In my exemple I replace request to the official neutral_monsterartifacthunter.png with a modded skin URL that is hosted on imgur.com.
How to create your own mods:
- Make a modded skin .png (or grab one here)
- Upload it to imgur.com
- Make a Requestly rule using the direct imgur link to the .png image URL. It’s easy!
- Requestly allows to share your rules with a simple button.