Small hint: Manaforger’s effect works only on the first spell
If it isn’t necessary to use all the cards, there’s a pretty simple way of doing this.
2. Mesmerize Whistling Blade on to middle mana tile
3. Zen’rui him
4. Polarize him
4. Move Gnasher and Sanguinar on to mana tiles
5. Cast SotW
6. Hit Vaath with Whistling Blade and Faie for lethal
Don’t listen to my last comment (no idea how to edit it because I sent it by e-mail).
But my question for you is: How can you take a mana tile with an enemy minion?
You don’t really need it, the mesmerize is just to get it away from Blood Taura’s provoke.
Otherwise, the 9 Initial mana is enough for you to Zen’rui for 6, then grab the other 2 for 5 to be able to cast SotW. Polarize is free and you only use one mesmerize (so manaforger makes it free) and dont need the mana to cast the other.
But if you only mesmerize once you can’t activate SotW.
Sure you can, moving the whistling on to the mana tile puts it firmly on opponents side of the board
Edit : Nvm, I just realized what I miscalculated. Yours is right.
I made the same mistake, and was going to write about it
Phew, that was hard!
1. Mesmerize Vaath and Serpenti to the Blood Taura’s column
2. BBS (+2 damage)
3. Use Polarity on Serpenti
4. Play Zen’rui on the middle mana tile and steal Serpenti
5. Polarity Serpenti again
6. Take the free mana tiles with Sanguinar and Gnasher
7. Spirit of the Wild
8. Hit Whistling Blade with Gnasher and Manaforger then move Serpenti to the middle tile to kill it via frenzy + Taygete + Gnasher’s explosion (+ 10 damage)
9. Hit Vaath with Faie and Zen’rui for lethal (+ 6 damage)
The Serpenti line is neat, but unless I’m missing something there’s a simpler approach that only uses one Polarity and doesn’t make use of Serpenti or Taygete:
- Mesmerize Whistles 1 to the right (9 mana remaining).
- Move Faie up 2 and play Zen’rui on the mana tile stealing Whistles, then move Gnasher and Sanguinar forward to finish claiming all the mana tiles (6 mana remaining).
- Suicide Gnasher into Taura, dealing it 6.
- Mesmerize Taura 1 right above Vaath, then Warbird (5 mana remaining, Vaath at 16 health, Taura at 4).
- Spirit to reactivate Zen’rui and Whistles, Polarity on Whistles to get him to 14 attack. Move Zen’rui up 2 to finish off Taura, then go face with Faie and Whistles for lethal.
I can’t see why your approach shouldn’t work Good job finding an alternative!
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.