Duelyst daily challenge September 30 2016

hi guys i solve duelyst daily challenge and If you’ve ever had a problem
with daily challenges or were curious to see how others solve them,
here is the solution of duelyst daily challenge September 30 2016

Duelyst all daily challenge 2016 [dec 8 updated]
Duelyst daily challenge October 2 2016

notice how the obvious choice that uses literally all mana possibly available, calculator, is completely useless

I was really hyped for calculator to do sth… until i realized that CPG know that it is a useless card as well…

Yeah I kinda felt that it was a sort of an in-joke by the devs “we know” :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I should try making a deck with it just to try…

Lmao, my friend that I invited to the game and started a couple weeks ago figured it out before me. Im both proud and embarrassed.

Is there a way to solve it with the Calculator as well or is it just a trap?
I solved it with HSPing Zukong btw.

There isn’t. To get Lethal with that you’d have to Prison both Icys, and use Surge while both are in your hand. That means you can’t use the upper manaorb (since you can’t resummon icys due to lack of mana and can’t summon calculator there, because its out of SotW range), meaning that you lack the mana to SotW + calculator. It would give you exact lethal if you could though.

HSP? What does that abbreviation stand for?

Hailstone Prison

Duuuude these challenges are so awesome. I did this today and used a completely different method. I didnt know there were multiply ways to do this. I actually used Zukong to kill the Songhai and didnt hailstone the Abjudicator.

yea me too ^-^
They get trickier, I like it!

I think it was intended to give you exact lethal, it completely lured me out of the real answer resulting in mean having to check for the solution… Damn CPG

here is the duelyst top daily challenge of September 2016 i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy solving duelyst daily challenge
do not forget to subscribe like comment share it help me out a lot
thank you

hi guys i solve duelyst daily challenge and If you’ve ever had a problem
with daily challenges or were curious to see how others solve them,
here is the solution of duelyst daily challenge October 2 2016