DOTD S2 Darkjammer Redemptions

I just wanted to let everyone know that all Darkjammer skins, save for 2-3 non standard redemptions (gleam prizes, mainly) have gone out to backers. Backers are encouraged to tweet screenshots of their Darkjammers in action to me (I’m SweeBeeps on Twitter) so that I can share them with the rest of the community!

Additionally, I’ve made the announcement in a few places already but want to make sure everyone who needs to know, knows: The Cardback and the Profile Picture assets are NOT in game yet, so I don’t have codes to send out to the backers yet. I will spread the word as best as I can when I have an ETA, and will drop the codes in your inbox ASAP.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me here, on discord or on twitter.

Thanks!

Am I one of those 2-3 non standard redemptions? :wink: I gathered from the email that I will have to wait until all of the digital assets are ready before I get my Darkjammer. Am I correct in this assumption?

Isbeeunknown

Am I one of those too? I got the full digital bundle and have no email in my inbox.

The full digital bundles have not been sent out yet as two of the assets still need to be patched in, and I haven’t sent the Darkjammers out piecemeal for those backers.

So there will be a longer wait on those, but I hope to be able to hear from CPG soon on when we can expect those. I’ll announce it as soon as I find out!

It’s all good…:grin:

Also too the code gives you a 4th jammer that can be dusted bonus :slight_smile:️ I’ll post a pic in action once I get one on the board thanks again @sweebeeps

I’m first! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did you make a deck with all blue cards?

Let me think… Hearth Sister, Primus Fist, Hailstone Prison, Shroud,… oh, wait: I had some L’Kian and Blaze Hounds. :smile:

Thank you for the heads up, just glad nothing went wrong then :slight_smile:

Any news for us who have the full digital bundle?
Thanks!

Got my code yesterday!

Just about every code should be accounted for, if you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. I’ll need your twitch username and email address associated with that account to look you up.

Ha indeed! Just found the code :slight_smile:
Thanks!