Duelyst Forums

DOOMsday Clock [Duelyst is DOOMED]

For some reason this made me laugh out loud. Thank you :slight_smile:

I think you are likely unfairly paying the price for the actions of others, anjosustrakr.

Apologies if I got overheated - a fan must have broken somewhere. (Shurely shome mishtake, Ed.)

Obligatory xkcd

An Abyssian main would say that.

Not only is xkcd obligatory, it is mandatory! :grin:

team pessimists all the way, though I like to consider myself a depressive realist :face_with_monocle:

Team don’t-care-ism here.

Upvoted for xkcd.

Just my 2 cents, @anjosustrakr. I voted yes on your joke poll. It’s not your thread specifically that made me take a break from Dooli, of course. But lots of similar threads did probably affect this outcome.

You know, when everybody talks about death it’s hard to stop thinking about it.

I fully support the opinion of @perisher in this discussion.

You good people have converted me.

I have updated myself to be optimistic.

I can just feel an expansion in the air!

There is hope yet!

It is illogical that Counterplay or Bandai Namco would let such a fabulous game die. Q4 content WILL come.

Trust me. I didn’t switch my opinion solely because of you guys. Let’s just say I got a tip from the inside… :wink:

A 5 gold tip?
15chars?

A bit more valuable than that.

Also, good news, @everybody! Elder Scrolls: Legends servers are down! If every other card game fails, then Duelyst must succeed!

MUHAHAHAHAHA!

4 days 'til resurrection! Are you hyped?

• OH YEAH!
  • Nah, it’s not going to happen. I’ll just sulk in a corner now.

0 voters

Its THE CIIIRCLE OF LIIIFE

African murmuring in the Background

Somewhere in the steppes the hand of Duelyst rises from the earth. #Leagueofextraordinaryduelysts

Crap, I was really enjoying all the doom and gloom in here. Why’d y’all optimists have to spoil my fun? I guess I’ll quit dooly now…

Optimism makes people quit dooly too :thinking: It seems as though Duelyst was bound to fail from the start.

No! Dooli was destined for greatness!

Don,t agree-duelyst always had mayor problems(mainly a realy lazy dev team that can,t be bothered to patch the game on a regular basis-how long did it take them to nerf vanarcanyst,flying vet,meltdown,… :confused: )
Im fairly certain that there will be no Q4 content and that duelyst will soon be left by CP
Im not much into actually playing duelyst myself anyways anymore(the frustration is actually not fun)
The only thing about duelyst shutting down that will realy make me sad is that the community here would likely die too :frowning:

In the end, friendship was the Q4 content all along.

Plot twist!
15chars!

You forgot to add a completely irrelavent deet mergmer comment here.

There we go. Now that’s a real comment from melkorita.