Decks working exactly how they're supposed to

The legend of the Heptatonic Prana Engine continues.

Edit: WHEN COME TO IT AND YOU CAN'T GO THROUGH IT AND YOU CAN'T KNOCK IT DOWN, YOU THAT YOU FOUND

THE WALL, THE WALL, THE WALL, NO MAN CAN HURT IT OR MAKE IT FALL

Joseki?

Joseki

grimes. and grincher.

Should I be ashamed of playing this deck, or proud of the fact that I stopped a fault player from rampaging through Silver?

WARNING: Content not intended to be viewed by younger audiences.
Viewer Discretion is advised

Exhibit A

Be proud, the Glassblower Project (for we melt sand into something easy to shatter) must go on and this is the most disgusting, yet delightful, display of out-of-hand damage i’ve seen.

You have a cool deck, am i Rite?

how cold.

funct(find humor)
return: “404 not found”

You went Rite for the lethal

Although this is an end game win, the win is not for me V.V Actually more of a question at the end of a game with Andromeda, the Boss Battle. Somehow my only creature on the field who I buffed with 2 cards was suddenly dispelled, from?.. There was no dispel played during the course of the opponent’s turn. However when the turn was passed, my creature was dispelled. Given, I did eventually triumph with a pure open gambit Magmar deck. Is there something I am missing from Andromeda’s play style or a triggered effect I missed? Why was my creature disabled randomly? Thanks for the time and patience all!

I faced a different bug while playing against Andromeda, so maybe this particular boss is a bit wonky or it is linked to the recent production issues.

My bug was: She played a Circle of Dessiccation, and ends turn (I’m not too sad because Xor’Xuul was by my side). In her next turn, she summons a long string of minions, but for some unexplained reason they all die when her turn ends.

I think it might just be a buggy boss, her ability is really bound to trigger a lot of untested interactions.

This is painful to look at. I’m not even kidding, my computer crashed after seeing this happen. When I rebooted, turns out that the guy conceded. Which was great. But hell man, i need to start memeing with rizen.

Wouldn,t a single rebuke from his end ruin all of your board?
I wonder why he has conceded or why he leaves his general open to your risens…he likely has rebuke(staple for rag) and with forcefield eggelders he probably could have survived for quite some time to fish for rebuke

Sorry if this reply is rude…just can,t get my head around how your opponent ended up there(not risen snowball but beeing infront of risen insted of blocking them with elders) and didn,t think about fishing for rebuke.
Theres the option that hes just horrible at this game…but i can,t believe this because if my memory serves right you are gold-dia at all times

It would presumably have done so. I dunno why he didn’t do that really. I think he was memeing, because he dropped a veteran silithar a bit earlier. And his zoetic charm came at turn 9 I think. So probably just poor draw. I honestly don’t know what he was doing. I didn’t expect to win this game when that elder silithar came down, but my luck was good and Lkiano gave me some good shit.

Maybe one of your units became wasteland wreath* (Phone battery died whiIe I was editing)

You filthy fault scum will not ramp into it on my board!

He decided to BM miss lethal, sadly, he didnt expect this
https://play.duelyst.com/replay?replayId=-LLzZP4CVx4K6tsAAI-1

dead

Darn, these Extinction Event screenshots look so good that I want to try it myself. It’s just a shame that I’ve already decided to try to take Sajj to S this season, otherwise I would definitely play it as soon as I can.

unknown-5
All returned to where they should never have left: the sands.