Decks working exactly how they're supposed to

Finally I unlocked the hidden dance of the worldcore!

https://play.duelyst.com/replay?replayId=-LCZwZ5y3CmlVOgrI8iE

We need no induction for propagation! Also look at that timing with the mana!

Puzzle of the Day: Rising Revengeance
Edit: Kujata is stunned btw

Move 1 up, play celebrant on tile, equip twin fang, play flash krater on tile , krater hit face lul

equip twin fang, move 1 up summon celebrant on tile, flash krater on tile, summon last krater, punch for lethal

lol

Tempted to call this the fastest/tied fastest kill possible, if dreamgazer + kujata+ dance of dreams + mirrorim shenanigans is in fact impossible
I mean, thats a suicide kill anyway so would it even count

“doublepost” because THE BEAUTY OF SPEED
also why is this imgur upload so low quality, anyone knows a better hosting thing?

You miss out on two damage with that order.

I know, it’s just another Grimes-Worldcore Golem thingy. Still, not sure if anyone has posted yet a Grimes Worldcore p1t3 otk :stuck_out_tongue:

Praise Grimes Lure

Just so you know, grimes was killed by cassie in the second one, thus the stormmetal golem watching in the back row.
I also had one more, but no screenshot.

Still, those are not otks necessarily, note that my Worldcore is active

https://play.duelyst.com/replay?replayId=-LD2-JHnb4Hytt0uQkqM

Gauntlet?

It’s back! Birdmageddon is back now with a 0-mana nosh-rak to boot! There was the potential for more birbs if i had drawn my other orbriders but i thought getting three mirrorrims would be fine for now :laughing:

Daz too bootiful. And to think, you could have Multiple zero cost Nosh-raks with that many Skywings ~ shudder ~

Would take just one azure summoning…

I was all like birbs? What does he mean birbs? And then i looked at the board. Oh… Oh.

wait, if you have 3 nosh raks on board, you could actually kill with enemy general from 10 health with just your general right?

From 16. 2x2x2x2

yup and his deck worked perfectly

No.

No.

No, Wanderer should not work like this.